Bigbang Joke 12: When Bigbang is a Dad! [English]

[BIG BANG SCENARIO] WHEN HE’S A DAD

[TOP Scenario] When He’s a Dad

"Seungyoon, Seungyeon. Lunch!" you call out to your two toddlers. It’s usually loud and hectic during this hour but you get a weird feeling in the pit of your stomach. It isn’t a bad feeling… you sense that the kids are planning something with their dad. Whenever Seunghyun is home, tricks and games don’t stop. 

Turning off the stove, you wipe down your hands on your apron and place the apron on the kitchen counter. Walking up the stairs, you go into their playroom and peek from behind the door. Seunghyun built a large Be@rbrick playhouse for the kids and on their playmat, you see Seunghyun sleeping as your two kids draw on his face.

Your eyes grow wide at the sight of their mischievousness. “Yah! What are you two doing!” It isn’t a question as you rush up to your sleeping prince and grab the pens from the children. They giggle and run into the playhouse to hide. 

"Babe?" Seunghyun asks as he slowly wakes from the noise.

You can’t answer your husband. The colorful markings on his face is making it difficult for you not to laugh. On his eyelids, Seungyoon drew large eyes so that every time Seunghyun blinked, the comic eyes with batting eyelashes would stare at you. His lips are painted so red with neon blue whiskers from his nose to match. It reminded you of the time when he dyed his hair bright blue. 

Seunghyun sees the pens in your hand and he looks over to his adorable children hiding in the playhouse. “Did your mom do something to my face?” They stood on the second floor playhouse balcony and nodded.

"YAH! Are you lying to your dad now?!" You get up to run to your kids but Seunghyun grabs your hand and pulls you down to his lap.

"Mrs. Choi, where do you think you’re going?"

"I’m not taking the blame for this," you point your index finger at his face and move it in a circular motion.

"I’m afraid you’re going to have to," he says and places you down next to him. He hovers over your body and leans down, both of your lips gently touching. You hear in the background the laughter of your two kids. "We’re gunna need a bigger playhouse," he says slyly.

[Taeyang Scenario] When He’s a Dad

Taeyeon’s birthday is today and you are busy preparing for the party tonight. She’s finally turning five years old and Taeyang is in her room, helping her get ready. You go over to check on them as you wait for the cupcakes to finish baking.

"Daddy, can I do your hair?"

You stop mid-step in the hallway, surprised at the comment that Taeyeon has said.

"If I can change your hair, you can brush mine," she says slyly.

Taeyang is known to never refuse anything that Taeyeon says. He’s weak for her because she is his little princess, and he, her prince. You lean on the doorway frame and smile at the sight of the messy room. Dresses are thrown everywhere and Taeyeon is showing puppy eyes. She knows how much you want Taeyang to change his hairstyle. You would think that 10 years later, his hair would change from the mohawk but sadly, it hasn’t.

"Okay, just because it is your birthday. I’ll let you change up my hair. Only today though!" your husband says and pinches her cheeks. "As long as your mommy helps."

"Oh no, this is something that I have to watch. I want front row seats for this," you pull down the toilet seat cover and sit down.

Taeyeon drags your husband to the bathroom and turns on the faucet. You check the temperature and signal an ‘ok’ to start washing. No matter how much shampoo and water Taeyeon uses with her small hands, the mohawk stays a mohawk.

"Daddy! What is in your hair? It doesn’t move!" she says with her eyes wide open.

He grins evilly at her as he sits up, water dripping down the side of his face. He tickles her tummy, “Super Glue!”

[Daesung Scenario] When He’s a Dad

Fiddling with the groceries in your hands, your little one asks if he could enter in the passcode for the door. You set down the groceries onto the floor and pick up Daehyun. “Do you remember the numbers?” He nods his cute little head and leans forward, typing in the numbers— his birthday numbers.

The ‘ding’ signals that it’s unlocked and he opens the door. 

"Daehyun!" you see his dad, Daesung, smiling brightly. He has his arms wide open as Daehyun runs to hug is dad. "I have a surprise for you!" The angelic smile doesn’t leave Daesung’s face as he picks up his little boy.

"Hi, I’m home too. Remember me? Mother of your children. The cook of the household," you mumble under you breath, jokingly.

Daehyun is dragged off by his dad. You place the groceries in the kitchen and see what surprise Daesung has stored up his sleeves. As you walk into your son’s room, you are flabbergasted at the sight of the renovation. It is Doraeman… everywhere. Doraemon lights. Doraemon sheets. Doremon pillows and stuffed plushies. Doraemon carpet. Doraemon wallpaper. Shockingly enough, by the time you walked into the room, your husband and son are already dressed in Doraemon sleeping pajamas. 

"Daesung! What did you do?!"

"Living a dream!" his smile is so happy that you can’t bear to tell him that it’s a bit of an overkill. "Don’t worry, honey. I’ve got a sleeping pajama for you too."

"No!" you reply and run out of the room. "I’m not wearing that!"

[Seungri Scenario] When He’s a Dad

You sit back on the playground bench reading a book as Seungri and Seunghoon, your five year old son, play on the swings and monkey bars. You’ve been suspicious lately because Seunghoon use to be attached to your hip but it seems like he’s taken other interests and your sneaky husband seems to be behind all of it. You peer over your book and see them sitting on the bridge, whispering to one another.

Seungri hands his son a batch of weeds that was plucked from the grass and tells Seunghoon instructions on what to do with them. You sense that your husband is up to no good and place your book down while trying to not make a sound as you slowly walk up to them. Seunghoon suddenly bolts off into the direction of the sand pit where a little girl is playing with her dolls. Seungri notices you and ushers you to sit next to him on the bridge.

"What is he doing?" you ask.

"Just watch, babe. Magic is about to happen."

You know those words. Only bad things occur when those words are coming out of Seungri’s mouth. You see your son hand the girl the ridiculous batch of plants and then kiss the little girl on the mouth. Your innocent son was not so innocent anymore. 

"YAH! You- YOU—

Words can’t escape your lips as you saw what unraveled right before your eyes. 

"Dad, she pushed me!" Seunghoon says happily as he runs back up to you and Seungri. You stand up and check your son for any cuts or scrapes. 

"And what does that tell you?" Seungri asks him. 

Seunghoon smiles and jumps up and down. “She totally loves me!”

"That’s right!" Seungri gives him a thumbs up.

"Yah! He’s only five years old! What are you teaching him?!" you say and push your husband’s shoulders.

"That love hurts," your son answers as he sees you push his dad in the same manner as the little girl pushing him.

...............................

credits to: a random website in google 

haha request po yan bigbang scenario nga lang next time na ung joke 

VOTE AND COMMENT