Pencil Shavings

heyO!
this story contains my oc! you'll see her in some of my story's! This time im using my all time fave. Kim. Kim's Just that random 5'11 lesbian. Depressed, and a mega bitch. She honestly doesn't give 2 fucks about what anyone says. she  used to though, obviously. (shes 14)

By the way, if you cant imagine a modern day Henry, just imagine Caleb Finn from Tik Tok. I mean- that's how I see him. But with lighter hair, and also! I'd like to say, HES AUSTRALIAN IT ONLY MAKES SENSE CUZ NICHOLAS HAMILTON IS- also Patrick could look like Noen Eubanks from Tik Tok-  okay read the story im done blabbing my mouth! 

The week has passed and its Monday.

HENRY'S POV

The bell rings, and I sit up and walk out as fast as I could. I didn't want to talk to anyone today. Next class was science. Ugh. I hated this class. 

''''''skip''''''

"Whats the answer to number 4 dipshit?" This girl im pretty sure named Kim whispers to me. 

"I-..I have no idea find it out yourself!" I whisper/yell to her. 

"Huh. Whatever." She goes on. "You goin to that party? Its at some rich kids house." She taps her pencil against the wooden desk and annoyingly chews her gum. She snatches my paper and starts writing down my answers.

 "What the fuck!" I whisper to her.. A little bit to loud. "Henry." The teachers catches my attention. "Get to your work!" She scowled. "I can't." I reply. "What do you mean you cant!?" Everyone was staring at me now. "Kim has my paper!" I yell to her. "Kim and Henry. Outside of the classroom for the rest of the period." The teacher says to both of us. "Ah! You've caught me! Bang Bang!" Kim says to me making finger guns. She chuckles and grabs my arm and she walks out of the classroom with me. 

"Wanna vandalize things?" She asks.  "The fuck? No. I don't need to get into more trouble then I already am." I'm fucking done with this shit. Who does she think she is?

TIME SKIP>>LAST PERIOD.

Ever since the night I stayed over Patrick's house, he's been looking at me in a different way. Smiling at me and just acting weird. I took a look on his phone and my contact was Romeo. The fuck? Why would that be it. I'm confused-

The bell rung loudly and it hurt my ears. I grab my stuff and head out, Patrick followed me out. "Hey trick." Trick was a nickname Friends called him. "Hey Metal Mouth!" (I recently got braces, its a long story for another time.) He smiles messing with my fluffy hair with his lengthy fingers. I smile exposing my braces. Thank god I was getting these things off in a year. I hate them. "Wanna hang with me soon?" He asked. "..Why?" I reply looking up at him. "Well there's a party goin oooonnnn sooon! Please come im lonely." He fake frowns. "Ugh! Fine. That girl Kim already told me about it.." I admit. "Well I gotta go! Bye!" He smiles and we walk our separate ways.