Hanako x soulmate! Reader AU

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Bee-* *click*

"U-Uh..." I groaned.

I woke up with only my bra on and saw Hanako- 

"HANAKO?!" I yelled. 

He was still sleeping and he only had no shirt on. If he had no shirt on, then that means... HE HAD NO PANTS ON RIGHT?!

"HOW ARE YOU HERE?!"

He gave me a smirk and I was a red mess. The blanket was covering my breasts, my knees were touching each other, and my hair was a mess. I looked at him and he slowly smiled. He looked different in his school outfit. He had such beaming yellow, golden eyes that make me lost easily. His lips were shining by just the smallest ray of light hitting his lips. He looked at me and a grin was spotted on his face. I felt his breath against my face and it enjoyed it. At school, he was never popular. He had such minimal friends except for me. He said I was special and that he loved me. I accepted and we were together forever. 

"You forgot about last night?" He asked.

"Last night?" I asked.

He started grinning, let out a small chuckled, then laughed hysterically.

"You really don't remember?" 

"Please, tell me what happened."

A smirk came to his soft looking lips, then he moved himself to my lap and laid his head on my lap. 

"We just make out and then, I did some stuff too, umm..."

He pointed at my neck and I rushed to my restroom and saw about three marks on each side of my neck. One of the top, then the bottom, and then the center. The same goes for the other side of my neck. I stared at them for a good two minutes at least and ran back to my bed, stuffing my head in my pillow and kicking my legs. I was so embarrassed and I was wondering how I would forge those things. I never felt those things last night. I wonder how it happened originally. I slowly started to calm down and Hanako tapped my shoulder and I turned around finding myself kissing his soft and shiny lips. 

But, it was a quick one.

"You don't wanna be late for school now, don't you?~" He winked. 

I blushed. Looking at his eyes and I matched his grin.

"Fine. I'll get up."

"Yes, you should." 

          .                                                         _____________________

I thank you for the person who suggested this. StrawberrySvlveon, thank you suggesting. 

Mineglass, I will get to yours. 

Pls, give me more requests, I enjoy this.