Episode 1 - Charmed by Cole (Premiere)

Start from the beginning

Drake is sat on the chair within the nursery in the Halliwell Manor holding his daughter in his arms playing with her and her toys as the two laughed and smiled away at each other until Lacey orbed into the nursery instantly making baby Lilah giggle at the display of magic.

"I don't know if she laughs because she's excited to see me or if she's excited to see me doing magic either way I'm touched." Lacey said to Drake. "Not be the barer of bad news or anything but we have a situation downstairs that needs your attendance."

"Demon related or family related?" Drake asked his best friend as he stood up from his chair continuing to hold his daughter in his arms. "Because I really don't like leaving Lilah unless it's an emergency."

"Look at you daddy Drake," Lacey lightly mocked him. "Paul knows Cole's a silent partner in the law firm, so I think that classes as demon and family related drama."

"Oh god does that mean he also knows about..." Drake began to say as he handed Lilah over to Lacey.

"The night out we all have planned with Raven who's now his number two enemy Cole still being his number one still of course." Lacey said finishing her friend's sentence.

"Yeah see that's just another reason for me to stay in tonight and spend some quality daddy daughter time with Lilah." Drake argued with her.

"No! Even if Paul has a hissy fit and says he won't babysit me, and Pan will give up our night out just to get your out this house." Lacey told him. "You haven't been out this house since you came back from the dead and frankly it's making you kind of boring."

"Hey, I have been out plenty!" Drake said in defense of himself.

"Charmed related duties don't count face it, Drake, you've become all about your baby and the book of shadows." Lacey taunted him.

"You know you're so much meaner since you died!" Drake replied to her. "Aren't angels supposed to be nice?"

Pan walked into P3 eager for her appointment with socialite extraordinaire Trinity Banks only to find her already sat at the bar sipping a cocktail and being served by one of Pan's bar staff.

"I was beginning to think you were never going to arrive for this meeting you begged me to have with you." Trinity complained as Pan walked over towards her.

"You're earlier than expected." Pan told her.

"You should always be early for appointments early is on time and on time is always considered late." Trinity told Pan as Pan sat down next to her.

"I'll try remember that in future." Pan replied with a forced smile on her face.

"My time is very precious, and I can't be wasting it for just anybody." Trinity made herself clear while looking around the club with a dissatisfied look on her face. "Clearly you should start investing more of your own time into your business."

"Mrs Banks P3 could really benefit from being featured on your online magazine The Look the kind of publicity it would bring to this place would be phenomenal and frankly this place needs some promotion pretty badly." Pan pleaded with Trinity.

"I am currently looking at three other clubs within this city," Trinity told Pan as she finished her drink and stood up from her stool. "And unlike you they were on time and their clubs had a far better look for the look why on earth would I feature your club over there's?"

"Those other clubs are fads that will probably be some hip coffee café within the year whereas P3 has been here for decades this place is one of the oldest running clubs within San Francisco and it's a family run business and has been since it's establishment." Pan said as she stood up from her stool, fighting for her club. "This is more than just another club in the city it's a home it's the one place that's never changing in a constantly changing world."