Nathan The Nobody

Nathan grew up with his twin sister, Crystal and his Mother. His father just left, Nathan took it upon himself to keep his mother, but mostly his sister, safe. One unfortunate day, Him and his sister were abducted, He was left to rot in a dark, cold cellar room, trapped by a metal door. His sister after suffering a great amount of torture, was gruesomely killed with a blunt object to her head, moments before Nathan escaped his own imprisonment.

Once realizing he failed his sister, his grip on hope and being that big brother she needed faded away and crashed into a hard dilution. Already hearing her voice whispering in his ear; or as far as we know it. Unable to accept her death, he locked that part of her death away deep, deep in his mind and continued to believe she is alive, but only if he takes care of the group that made him suffer, that made them both suffer. He didn't stop at the men in that house, aiming his anger at everyone he believes to be apart of this organization. Enjoying the idea of watching those members die, only able to see them as ones whom harmed the his sister.

He doesn't have a consistent killing method other than stalking his targets. Once he's picked a target, he stalks them anywhere from a few hours to days, weeks, or if necessary months. He usually doesn't let himself be seen, if possible, and waits until he's gotten his victims schedule down. Then he'll start making them paranoid, letting them see him in glances, enough to make them freak out. Moving or hiding things, causing sinks to drip, or any liquid substance.

He wants plans complex ways to kill his victims, in a way it's his way of making their deaths into someone important with a personal and unique touch. However, this isn't always the case. There are times he either just stabs them repeatedly or he'll painfully start breaking bones with his pipe until they stop moving due to his minds state and his disorder. If something changes in his victim's schedule, he'll attempt plan accordingly.

In the end, the name of his game is paranoia and fear, soon following pain. Usually, makes the kill quick as possible.

In his mind the ones who attacked him are still on the loose, he aims to take down all of them; not just the ones who harmed his family, but the whole organization. With his mind being in a state of limbo of mental states, he slowly see's everyday people as part of them as well. Thus attacking and killing the ones in his mind that he perceives as this organization.