visiting moms

Zara's p.o.v

I felt body weight again. This time it wasn't for the phone. I think someone is trying to wake me up.

"Zara.." Patrick grumbled in his sleep. I opened my eyes to see a sleepy Patrick with his hair messed. He stretched out his muscles making some of them crack. "The buzzers going off." He mumbled lying down and putting his head in the crook of my bare neck.

"Just leave it. I think its the postman, he'll leave it in the letter box downstairs." I replied rolling us over so me and Patrick are in the perfect position to cuddle.

Patrick hummed in agreement running his hands down my bare back whilst I played with a few of his fare coloured chest hairs. "Would you say they're still in bed?"

That voice sounds familiar.

Since when did my mom have a spare key to our apartment?

"Probably, ill make the tea. You go wake them Patricia."

"Oh shit." Patrick whispered.

We quickly hid our half naked selfs in the duvet trying to find it as comfy as possible until Patrick fell out of the bed bringing a pillow with him. Just then the door opened and Patrick covered his downstairs with the pillow. I wrapped myself in the duvet carefully.

"Hey mom." Patrick said from the floor. Patricia looked at us in pure shock. Then she blushed just like me and Patrick, she then smirked.

"That's why you two didn't answer the phone last night.." She said and Patrick looked at the floor.

"Really? I got no miss calls. I moved over to my side of the bed wrapping the duvet all the way around my body checking the phone. "ah, 37 miss calls."

"What's going o- OH MY GOD!" My mom said walking into the room.

"S'up Julia." Patrick said from the floor.

"Why are you naked?" She asked me and then pointed to Patrick. "And why are you naked and on the floor?"

"Uh its pretty self explanatory.." I said from the bed lying on my stomach covered in the duvet.

"Don't you sass me Zara Blantley."

"Look they are teenagers living out on their and they are a couple. They are entitled to this." Patricia said pointing to us. "But it doesn't explain this." She said pointing to Patrick who has covered his man bits with a pillow.

"Thanks mom."

"Yeah but-"

"Your hormonal, Go make tea." Patricia summoned to my mom. Making my mom pout and look at us all and walking away to make the tea.

"She's been contradicting herself lately." Patricia said making me and Patrick nod in agreement. "Now you two get clothes on and come out to the kitchen for breakfast." Patricia ordered making Patrick nod. "And no funny business. Especially when your mom is in her mood she'll murder the two of you."

"Yes ma'am!" Patrick said reaching for his boxers beside the bed.

"Patrick!" Patricia exclaimed. "They're dirty underwear."

"So?" Patrick said looking at the boxers keeping himself covered.

Patricia looked down awkwardly, "They may smell weird."

"Nah, they smell pretty good to me."

"Ugh your disgusting.. I don't know why I miss you putting on dirty underwear." She chuckled making me laugh.

"Well your not missing much. You should see the pile of them at the wardrobe door." I said pointing to the wardrobe door and Patricia looked at it.