Explanation

The Case Study of Vanitas haunts me daily so I've decided to record what I think are important things to remember in each of the chapters. I have been cluttering my Vannoé fanfiction with my thoughts on the series thus far but I plan to limit that by recording things here. I'll work my way through the early chapters until I get to the point where I'm up to date. I won't point out things like the fact Vanitas is going to be killed unless I think that despite being obvious they're still good to keep in mind.

As I get closer to being caught up I'll probably write more of my thoughts down. For the early chapters I'll just point out things of note since a lot of fans are probably pretty familiar with them anyway. And as we approach where the manga is up to there will be more to discuss anyway since that's just the nature of things. Anyway, hope anyone who reads this enjoys and please feel free to comment/contribute. I'd love to hear your thoughts and/or theories about the series and if I miss anything that could be important.

QUICK WARNING: THE EARLIEST CHAPTERS WERE WRITTEN WITH KNOWLEDGE OF UP TO CHAPTER 45! DO NOT READ BEFORE REACHING THAT POINT UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO INADVERTENTLY SPOIL YOU