2

Sophie

I mentally slapped myself as I was reminded of what was about to happen in a few minutes. I was currently laying on Niall's bed, my head sunk into his pillow. 

"Stop over reacting, he'll probably out with his friends" Niall said soothingly as he drew soft circles onto my back. I lifted my head up, my hair was a tangled mess. I stood up and started pacing around the room.

"I'm not over-reacting. He'll probably be there and will try his best to sabotage my lesson and I would make a fool of myself" I whined. It was time for Louis to step into this argument.

He lifted himself up from the beanbag and walked over to me. He placed both of his arms onto my shoulder, making me stop my pacing and turn to face him. 

"Breathe" he simply said. I inhaled deeply, locking my eyes with his and my chest slowly rose up and back down. 

"You only have lessons on Saturday, Monday and Wednesday, three days a week Soph, you can get through this. Besides, you're doing this to achieve your dream of becoming a pianist and a math teacher at the same time, so don't give up now." he continued. 

I slowly took in Louis's words. His voice calmed down my nerves, and my breathing was back to normal. The brunette intertwined his hands with mine and quietly dragged me outside to his car. 

I hopped into Louis's car and he drove me to my lesson. After a few minutes he parked his car in front of an enormous, pearly white mansion. I stepped outside and my jaw dropped as I looked around the beautifully built house. The front garden alone was three times larger than my bedroom, I couldn't even start to imagine how the insides looked.

I felt Louis nudging me from behind and as soon as I could me feel my legs again, I started to make my way through the garden and up to the front door. I pulled the straps of my bag closer to me before ringing the bell twice. 

"Red?" 

I was face to face with the person who was on top of my hate list. My lips kept pursed and my breath slowly hitched. 

"I-" My mouth wouldn't let me form words. "Use words Red" Harry snickered. 

He was standing against the door shirtless. The only thing that he was wearing were grey sweatpants. His hair wasn't slicked back as usual but was more flow and his curls fell along the side of his face, which made him look less like a punk bitch. 

"Sophie come in" I felt a wash of relief as a tall lady appeared emerging from behind the thing in front of me. She pushed aside Harry and I stepped into the large mansion. To stay the house was beautiful was an understatement. 

The marble floors were perfectly polished, the walls stood high and the mahogany furniture were perfectly placed. In the middle of the room was a pearly grand piano. For a moment I thought I was in a fairy tale movie.

"Leave the girl alone, and for heaven's sake put a shirt on Harold, it's not even that hot" Ms Styles said as she walked away from her son. I loved her immediately.

Next to the piano were to footstools. I sat on one while Ms Styles sat on the other.

"So Sophie, do you have any experience with the piano?" She asked. Her voice was sweet and soft, unlike her son. Her smile never faded away and her eyes beamed continuously. 

"I was learning how to play it with another teacher for the past 2 years but  she moved away recently" I confessed. She slowly nodded and turned towards the piano. 

"I admire a lady like you Sophie, I know that school is tough and very time consuming yet you still manage to find time to do what you love" she went on. 

"I know what it's like, I've been through it myself and I have two children as well. My daughter is focusing on her studies but my son- well you seem to have met him. I wish he was more like you, but all he seems to care about is partying and alcohol. He's so much like his father that boy." 

I could sense a change in her tone. Her voice lowered and her eyes looked broken. I didn't know how to respond to her so I just remained silent, looking closely at her fingers as they traced along the piano keys. 

"Okay let's start" 

................

The lesson went by quickly. Ms Styles was a very quirky lady and the time went by quickly.

"So I will see you next Monday okay?" she said as she stood up from her stool. I nodded.

"Oh Harry, good you're here, please walk Sophie outside." she said as she disappeared from the room.  

The room fell silent as Harry slowly walked towards me. I quietly picked up my things and walked to the front door, trying my hardest to avoid eye contact.

He opened the door for me and I stepped outside.

"So this means you'll be around right?" he asked. I turned around and nodded.

His face smirked and his eyes sparkled.

"Good, then I look forward to seeing you around Red" he said.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "My name is Sophie jackass. Just because my hair is ginger doesn't mean you can call me Red, only my friends can call me by my nicknames" I replied. I looked around hoping that Ms Styles wasn't watching us.

"Then I look forward to becoming your friend then, Red" he replied still smirking.

"I'll doubt you'll be able to become my friend, I don't associate myself with assholes" I shot back.

"Challenge accepted"