dhl

out of context smut i had previously written for a jevin story i attempted before i scrapped it bc it sucked anyways here's the nsfw part (for some context they're fucking in the kitchen)

-

it gets very dirty very quickly, ian taking a step backwards and jaden following blindly. ian's back hits the edge of the table and warmth spreads in his lower belly as jaden grabs the underside of his thigh and pushes him until he can't help but lie back.

"you look hot in that," jaden mumbles against ian's lips, referring to how ian was wearing one of his shirts.

ian grabs the back of jaden's shirt and pulls it up. "you only like it because it's yours."

jaden pulls back just enough to be able to take off his shirt, then grabs the bottom of ian's and rolls it up, following the movement with his lips, hot on ian's skin.

"i like it on you," he justifies himself.

despite wanting to keep teasing him about this, ian finds the increasing tenting in both his and jaden's pants much more interesting.

"stop being lame," ian says as he bites jaden's lower lip.

jaden all but growls into the sensitive skin underneath ian's bellybutton. "you don't appreciate my wooing techniques."

ian full on laughs, throwing his head back and hitting it on the tabletop. the way jaden is biting his skin is making ian's head spin, and he's so ready to move this along.

"you don't need to woo me," he whispers.

"i know," jaden crawls back up ian body to kiss him. "still like to, anyway."

there is no way to hide the blush that appears on ian's cheeks, but he still tries to distract jaden from it by wrapping his legs around his hips and grinding up against him. it mostly works.

jaden apparently gives up on the talking and focuses on pulling ian's pants down as smoothly as he can. it doesn't feel great for ian's bare ass to be directly on the table, but he can get over it if jaden keeps kissing him like this.

"i want you," ian gasps when jaden moves down and bites the side of his neck.

"you have me," jaden breathes back, hands brushing the tops of ian's thighs.

ian rolls his eyes and bites his lower lip to mask his happy smile. "i told you to stop being lame."

jaden smirks and hooks his fingers over the edge of ian's underwear, slowly pulling it down. ian holds his breath until his dick springs out into the cold air, more than halfway to hard. he gets pulled back to reality by jaden answering him.

"you secretly love it," he mumbles into the skin over ian's hipbone.

the thought of arguing with that just for the sake of being annoying briefly crosses ian's mind, but then jaden drops one single kiss at the base of his dick and ian needs his hands on him right now.

"not secretly," he points out.

jaden smiles and opens his mouth to undoubtedly say something cheesy, but ian stops him by reaching down between them and grabbing the front of jaden's pants. jaden hisses and stares at ian right in the eye.

ian definitely has his attention.

"fuck me," he says clearly, gaze unwavering.

jaden's breath leaves him all at once. he nods and bends down to kiss ian until they're both breathless, then pats his hip and runs away, hopefully to go find some lube.