"Used to hang out with you. I guess something must have rubbed off," Tyler retorted.

"What would Caroline say if she saw what you've become? Perhaps I'll ask her when I call her to tell her of your demise," Klaus said. He knew that Caroline no longer meant anything to him because Amelia was back, but Tyler didn't.

"Whatever happens to me, Caroline's never going to stop hating you!" Tyler yelled. Klaus smirks, and he runs toward him to toss Tyler into a tree.

"Come on, mate! Give it a bit more effort! I want to enjoy myself," Klaus said, riling the other hybrid up. Tyler glares at Klaus and braces himself to fight, but at the last minute, he vamp-runs away. Klaus smiles, and waits for a moment before chasing after him. 

***

Marcel leads Rebekah into the Garden, and gestures at a vampire guard to leave them alone. Rebekah stares around in confusion and mild horror.

"What is this place?" Rebekah asks.

"This is the Garden. It's where I punish vampires who break my rules," he pulls some blueprints out of a little hole in the wall. "But, a long time ago, it used to be something else." He spreads out the blueprints and shows them to Rebekah. "Go on, tell me what you see." Rebekah examined the sketches before speaking.

"Two stories, Greek columns, wrap-around porch. High ceilings, transom windows... It's lovely. So what?"

"So, I designed it for you. It was going to be ours," Marcel said.

"That, this...was supposed to be our happily-ever-after?" Rebekah asked stunned. She didn't know what to think, nobody had ever loved her this much. 

"Yours and mine," he puts the blueprints away. "Except you flew the coop with Klaus. I already built the foundation for the place. I halted constructions after you took off. The plan was to wait for you to return. You never did, so, now it's where I bury the people who betray me."

"You could have come after me!" Rebekah protests.

"You were with Klaus! I didn't know where, I didn't know if you still wanted to be with me! All you had to do was come home!" Marcel fired back.

"It was more complicated than that. Not long after we left here, he put a dagger in my heart and stuck me in a box for ninety years. He stole a century for me like it was nothing!" Rebekah explained bitterly. 

"That's what he does, Rebekah! Klaus will never be happy. He'll be damned if he lets anyone get something that he can't have!"

"I know! I've been dancing to this song for a thousand years!" Rebekah reminds him.

"Starting right now, you have a choice, between the brother who takes away your happiness whenever he feels like it, and the man who wants to give you anything you ever wanted," Marcel told her. The two stare at each other for a long moment.

"He will kill you in front of my eyes out of spite," Rebekah said sadly. She desperately wanted to take Marcel up on his offer, but she knew she couldn't.

"Not if we get rid of him first," Marcel told her. Rebekah looks at him in shock.

***

Amelia found Klaus, standing in front of a shack, blood everywhere. There was a dead body in front of him. 

"What the hell happened to you?" Amelia asked.

"Tyler Lockwood," Klaus grumbled. "Where did you go?"

"I was looking for Hayley, and Elijah. However they seem to have disappeared," Amelia said. Worry was beginning to take over her body, but she didn't let it show. "Is that him?"