𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐜'𝐬!

Comenzar desde el principio

full name. valentine martinez
faceclaim. katelyn elizabeth
nicknames. val, vinny, lover-girl
stereotype/title. the hopeless romantic
age. 17
gender + pronouns. female, she/her
sexuality. bisexual
love interest. taken/closed
personality. val is known by everyone at school, and is always with her friends. she is an old soul, aka the advice giver for everyone, which is why she's so happy to join the club (as well as the love aspect). she doesn't let anyone bullshit her, and can spot a lie from a mile away. no one has ever seen val cry in school, except that one time she broke her arm. some people might think she's annoying or fake, and sometimes she lets it get to her. her insecurity is masked by her smile, but she has only lost it (aka broken down) in front of her best friend (another oc). she knows what she wants, and does all that she can to get it. she will put up a fight, and has gotten in trouble many times, but it's never serious because her parents donate a bunch of money to the school, so they won't kick her out.
short backstory. her parents are rich, and they're famous artists (her father is a painter and her mother is a photographer.). they're always traveling, and sometimes take valentine with them. val was never given much attention at home, so she always watched movies by herself, giving her her love for rom-coms. she had an idealistic idea of love from a young age, and never gave up on it. she grew up independent, rarely seeing her parents, and she takes care of her other siblings. she grew up rich, but it never went to her head.
likes + hobbies. baking, giving advice, love (obviously), painting, drawing, her friends, cooking, cheerleading, debate club, anything to do with love/romance, rom-coms, movies, photography, shopping sprees
dislikes. being sad, sexism, racism, homophobia and transphobia, the thought that there are people out there who don't believe in true love
are they part of the club or a caller.(if they are a caller pls explain why they dialed) a part of the club!
extra.
- valentine has adhd.
- she LOVE LOVE LOVES animals, like she would do ANYTHING for them
- she speaks spanish, french, italian, and knows sign language because her little brother is deaf!
- val absolutely loves traveling, and that's what she plans on doing once she's out of high school (and in her mind, she'll find the love she's been looking for, but that may happen sooner than expected..)
- she's never had her first kiss because she wants it to be with someone who she genuinely likes
theme song. youth by troye sivan
quotes. "this is the lovers hotline, how may i play cupid for you today?" "i baked you guys cookies!"
"why is everything here so... dull?"
created by: 1-800-POTTER

 dull?"created by: 1-800-POTTER

full name.lennon conway
face claim.lachlan watson
nicknames.lemon, lee
stereotype/title.the parent
age.sixteen going on seventeen
gender + pronouns.non binary, they/them
sexuality.pansexual
love interest.any oc!
personality.lennon is quite insecure about themself, comparing them to everyone including friends as they never felt good enough, resulting in them being an overly worried person and building up ideas into their head.with a lack of social skills, lennon hasn't really had very many friends and when making some, they say something that should've been said but lennon can't help it as they have a big mouth and tend to say things without thinking or without meaning.due to a lack of friends, they spend their time daydreaming or looking at nature in its natural habitat, usually finding peace in flower fields or the woods.being known as 'the parent' meant that they are the person you go to whenever you need advice, someone to talk to or medical help, which they are willing to do as they are one of the most helpful people you can meet.if lennon chooses to let you in their life, they have no intention of letting go and will constantly stick to you like glue, afraid that they will be left behind, though they open up more, letting their normal personality let out being a talkative and overall genuine amazing person to be around even if they don't show it.
short backstory.from as long as lennon could remember, it's always been them and their father.the two shared a close bond despite their father being gone most of them time as their father works in the military.moving around every few months became a natural thing and because of this, lennon never allowed themself to make friends, afraid of getting too attached and then leaving forever.when lennon turned thirteen, their father died in battle, orphaning lennon for a few months before getting adopted by a young couple.
likes + hobbies.funnel cake, painting, traveling, coffee, flowers, nature, sweaters, fruits, horror movies, safety, bandaids, archery, writing, lemons, overalls, converses
dislikes.sight of blood, bruises, big houses, alcohol, needles, being called by the wrong pronouns, assuming, homophobia, racism and sexism
are they part of the club or a caller.(if they are a caller pls explain why they dialed).lennon is apart of the club!
extra.lennon is a big nature lover, usually seen with a flower tucked behind their left ear.
has asthma and isn't seen without their inhaler.
usually smells like freshly brewed coffee
carries around a first aid kit
theme song.moonlight-chase atlantic
quotes."half of what i say should be in a dictionary."
"in a way, flowers are more superior than humans."
"crap, my bad."
created by: grazerstapes