Peter pan one-shot

Picture of Stella-Rose on top.
Stella-Rose p.o.v
"You can't catch me Peter!"I yelled out behind me."You wanna bet about that!"My boyfriend,Peter Pan said as he chased me trough the woods.I ran faster but was scooped up in someone's arms.I laughed and looked behind me to see Peter."I caught you!"He said smiling."You caught me.Now your prize is...one kiss."I said and kissed him.We pulled apart and he smiled at me."I love you,Star."He said putting me down."I love you too,Pete."I said and kissed his cheek."Come on.It's getting late.We should be heading home."He said and scooped me up in his arms bridal style.I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.He took me back to our small tree house.There was a small hammock in the middle as a bed with four wooden walls and lots of space in it.There was a big enough hole in the ceiling so we can see the sky.Peter laid me down on the soft blanket covering the hammock since the hammock strings can be uncomfortable.The hammock was big enough for the both of us so we didn't have to worry about getting cramped.He laid down next to me after taking off his shoes and shirt.I took off my shoes and put it down on the floor.I moved closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head."Goodnight Stella-Rose."He said and I yawned and smiled."Goodnight Peter.I love you."I said looking up at him."I love you,too."He answered and we fell asleep.
*The next day*
I was awakened by a pair of lips on mine.I opened my eyes to see Peter with a smug smile on his face."Good morning Peter."I said smiling at him."Morning,lovely."He said and kissed me again.I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.We stayed like that until I heard a noise.I pulled away from him and looked around."Did you hear that?"I asked and looked up at him."Hear what?"He asked and the sound came back.It sounded like a growl mixed with a whine."That."I said worriedly."Come on lets go check it out."Peter said and got from on top of me.We got out of the hammock and went down the stairs and out the tree house.I walked to where I heard the sound and found a thing with angry eyes.It was a wolf.It had pointy teeth and black fur."P-P-Pete-Peter."I said scared.The wolf charged at me but I moved out the way in time.I charged at me again and bit me in my arm.I screamed and tried to get my arm out but it just digs it's teeth in my skin more."PETER!"I yelled and the wolf's grip on my arm was gone.The wolf was on the floor.I looked up to see Peter with a giant rock in his hands.I ran to him and hugged him.I cried in his shoulder and he whispered soothing words in my ear."Don't worry,Stella.You're alright now and nothing is going to hurt you."He whispered as I clung to him tighter.He picked me up lightly and took me back to the tree house.I realized that I went to far in the forest.All the bad beast live there.
Peter cleaned and bandaged my almost broken arm and told me to get some rest while he went to go get some food.I laid down in the hammock and put the cover over me."Be safe Pete."I whispered before he exited."I always will."He said and left.I closed my eyes and drifted off in a light sleep.A couple minutes later it felt like I was being shaken.I opened my eyes to see peter."You're back already?"I asked and he smiled and laughed at me."I was gone for about an hour."He said and I looked at him surprised."How's your arm?"He asked and I looked down and unwrapped the bandages.It was almost fully healed."It's healed."I said confusingly."That's weird.How did that happen?"He asked grabbing my arm in his hands.I looked up at the part of the ceiling where we could see the sky and smile."I have something to show you."Peter said and I looked back at him."What is it?"I asked him and he smirked."You have to close your eyes."He said and I covered my eyes with my hands.I heard his retreating footsteps and peaked through my hands."No peaking."He said and I sighed and closed my eyes.He always knows when I do that.I heard a couple sound before I heard his footsteps come back to me."Ok you can open your eyes now."He said and I moved my hands from my eyes.My eyes widened at what I saw.Peter had a medium sized ring in his hand.Instead of the band being metal it was vine with little flowers."Will you marry me?I know it's not much but-"I cut him off with a kiss."Of course I will marry you Peter."I said and he smiled a big smile.He picked me up in him arms and spun me around.I squealed as he threw me up in the air.He caught me and kissed me again.He laid me down on the bed and things quickly turned into something more.
*A couple weeks later*
I have been throwing up lately and have been having stomach aches.I think I know what's going on with me.I was currently walking around the woods with Peter."Peter I have something to tell you."I said excitedly."What is it?"He asked as we both leaned against a tree."I'm...I'm pregnant.I'm going to be having a baby."I said as he smiled happily and in disbelief."We-We are goin-going to have a-a...a baby?"He said in disbelief and I nodded."That's great we're going to have a baby!"He exclaimed picking me up and throwing me in the air.I laughed as he caught me bridal style and spins me around in his arms."I can't believe it I'm going to be a father."He said putting me down."And I'm going to be a mother."I said as he embraced me in his arms.I looked up at the sun setting sky.The stars were already showing."Do you ever wonder what's out there.Apart from Neverland I mean."I asked Peter as he turned me around so my back was facing him and pulled me closer to him."You don't like it here?"Peter asked sadly."I love it here Peter?I'm just wondering...there could be other people...magical people like us.Maybe they're in another world."I said dreamily and Peter laughed."Maybe I could take you to one of those places."He said and kissed my cheek."Maybe."I said smiling and blushing slightly at him."Maybe we can go next week."I said hopefully."Next week it is."He said and I smiled brightly."I love you Peter Pan."I said wrapping my arms around his neck."I love you,too Stella-Rose."He said putting his hands on my waist.I smiled and kissed his cheek then put my head on his chest.
_________
There will be a part two.
Pokemon girl out✌️