Chapter One 👁️ Scared

A/N : I chose this song because it's the total opposite theme from what's going on in this crappy chapter :/

_______________________________________

Warning : alcohol abuse and mentioned voilence

👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️

Observer did what she did best. Observed. Usually she took great interest in what she was observing. But this time she felt dread fill her entire body. She was observing noah drive away in her car. Observer could see Noah laugh in glee as she drove off. Pretty soon the car was out of sight. Yeah, noah was eager to get away from the boardwalk fast. Oh, and we can't forget about Mila the journal. Mila also went with noah.

So yeah, Observer was pretty pissed. Both at noah and at herself. She knew goddamn well she would get beaten for letting noah go. She could explain that it was an accident but that wouldn't change anything.

Immediately as she went to turn around, she saw her. The keeper. The keeper stood still as a statue. Observer  held in her breath as she waited for the keeper to order the collective to beat the shit out of her. She waited for what seemed like hours as the two stared at eachother. Observer felt all of her muscles tense up as the keeper suddenly appeared inches away from her face. She screamed as she hit the boardwalks floor. Her glasses were knocked right off of her face, revealing the hollow eye sockets underneath. "Fuck!" She yelped. She felt static enter her mind. It was all she could hear. She could almost feel the static. She tried to escape the statics grasp on her, but soon she felt  her consciousness slip away from her.

👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️

"H-holy fuck..."

Noah locked the door hastily. She was home. She was finally home. Noah held the journal close. Holy shit she was home. And this time it wasn't a facade.

Noah immediately got up to get a bottle of Jim beans as well as a cigarette. That's all she wanted at this moment in time. She would take a shower later. She pulled out a packet of cigarettes and lit one. She walked to her fridge, searching for her alcohol. She found it easily, since that was the only drink in her fridge. She slumped down onto the floor, still holding Mila. Mila was completely silent as noah began to drink. Perhaps she didn't want to speak. Noah put the thought aside thought and took a drag of the cigarette. Gee, noah needed this.

As she took a few more sips of alcohol, noah heard a voice. "Don't drink too much," it said. Noah looked up to see firebrand in the corner of the kitchen. Noah didn't feel the least bit of fear. She didn't care anymore. She continued to drink.

"You know it's pretty embarrassing to be drunk with visitors around," said firebrand, arms folded.

"Why would there be any visitors here? I'm home. I'm fucking home alone and no one is coming into my house," noah responded, raising her voice a little. She wasn't dealing with any more of this shit.

"Oh, there will be guests alright. And you have to let them in."

"Fuck you!" Noah yelled. "Get out of my house!"

"I was just about to! I have things to attend to," Firebrand said, quickly flipping noah off before disappearing. Noah was a bitch to herself.

👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️

After a few hours, the collective decided to give themselves a break. Observer had been beaten purple. They didn't want to kill her, only make her feel the worst pain. They decided to stop when they burned Observer with a boiling hot poker. It had left a mark on her stomach. Her vessel won't be happy with this. Welp, Keeva would have to blame Observer for letting noah get away.