8 6

"to live or to not live with your lies, only you hold the answer."
_

Momo is keeping her stuck in this world she has created for the both of them. She knows she's a horrible person for doing so, but the feeling of being with her loved one next to her is unbearable.

Dahyun is kept stuck in this world Momo has created for the both of them. She knows she's a horrible person for wanting to be tortured, but the feeling of being with her loved one next to her is unbearable.

Momo grips her hand tight to prevent her from escaping. She knows Dahyun wants to be set free from those hands she carcasses Dahyun's messy hair. The same sinned hands that tortured her. Momo chokes her to prevent her from breathing the stuffed air inside her room. Momo wants Dahyun to feel the air she breathes, the air of pain. 

Dahyun lets her grip her hand tightly to prevent herself from escaping. She knows she wants to be set free from those hands Momo carcasses her messy hair. The same sinned hands that tortured her. She chokes Dahyun to prevent her from breathing the stuffed air inside Momo's room.

"it seems like fate's plead has changed."

Dahyun wishes that cursed smile of Momo will be ruined. Yet, she cries to that beautiful yet painful smile emitting in her thoughts. 

"i apologize for the truth i'm about to say."

Momo wishes nothing but danger for Dahyun. That petite smile of hers pierces her heart every single moment of living with her. Yet, she cries to that painful yet beautiful emitting in her thoughts.

Dahyun doesn't want to be forgotten by Momo. Her heart will feel defeated knowing that Momo has forget her.

get rid off her.

discard her.

abandon her.

desert her.

despite doing all sorts of things towards her.

Momo doesn't want to be forgotten by Dahyun. Her heart will feel defeated knowing that Dahyun has forgot her.

run away from her.

scared of her.

fear her.

sacred because of her.

despite doing all sort of things towards her.

Dahyun looks forward to her journey of torture without a destination.

Momo does not look forward on her goal to achieve freedom.

Their facades matches so beautifully, as seem it's the white truth.

Both feel the same way, but both want this feeling to disappear.

"why are the sparkles in your eyes disappearing?"

she doesn't know why.

she could only feel her eyes cloaked with fear. she feels troubled.

together, they want to escape the world they've created for themselves. But it's too late. Now, they face the consequences. 

Both torture each other,

just to not be forgotten.
_

86
/eighty-six/ v.

verb : informal
To get rid off, to subdue, discard, throw, deserted, throw away, dropped, eighty-sixed, pigeon-holed, shunned, eliminated, forgotten.