A Tragic

Since the first time Violi started her career, I've been a close observer of her life. I am constantly watching TV news about her, waiting for shows where she'll be guesting and getting information about her through research and magazines. And when I've found out that they have their company here in New York, I got to visit it always. Even just seeing it's outside feels a bit of comfort like she's very near to me.

Réignier Rousseau, the man who founded one of the biggest companies that drew a great contribution in the history of commercial enterprise. He influences a lot of businessmen to change their way of perceiving the business as how it was recognized to be. He was admired, on the other side, he was criticized. But this man whose figure was known as one of the richest people in the world, is Violi's grandfather.

Over the years, Violi's mother continued the legacy as she inherit all the wealth after the great Rousseau died. This is how life of fame for Violi has started and one of the reasons why she is so popular nowadays.

Apart from having a well-known family, she also became popular when she was encouraged to enter show-business at a very young age.But not just that, Violi is loved by many for having a multilingual ability in which she's using to impress people. I don't know if that was really to impress or to taunt people. But whatever the reason might be, that's a very intelligent way of hers. She never used to speak in English, wonder at her why, but that's how the world clattered the first time she uttered it that way.

Everybody was shocked and me, myself turned into shocks as I've watched it. It's the International Pageant held in Perth, Western Australia, where she was invited as a guest. I don't know and I have no idea how it came about, but when she was asked by the host, she answered it in a snappish way and speak in English for the first time.