Chapter 3~Playing the guitar

Start from the beginning

"Luke that was amazing!" I gushed.

He blushed again.

"Really?"

"Yes! You should keep working on it."

We sat in silence for a few seconds as he stared at me intently as if he were trying to figure something out.

"So... Who's the girl?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

He coughed.

"What girl?" He squeaked.

"Luke I thought your voice would've already broken by now you prepubescent boy... and I know that you wrote that song about a girl it's so obvious Lukey boy! You're whipped. Now who is she so I can tell her horrible stories about you and show her embarrassing pictures?!" I laughed evilly.

He stared amusedly at me, a small smile playing in his lips.

"Okay, so yes there's a girl but I'm pretty sure that she's already seen most of my embarrassing past pictures and heard stories." He shrugged smiling.

"Oooh! Lukey's got a girlfriend! Lukey's got a girlfriend!" I screamed across the bus.

"No I don't!" Luke screamed back at the tour bus.

I smirked at him.

"Luke and his girlfriend sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G..." He then tackled me to the couch, his hand covering my mouth.

"Just cuz you're a girl doesn't mean I wound treat you like one of us. Now shut up!" He laughed.

I licked his hand and he moved it away, wiping it down the front of my jeans.
I laughed and suddenly realized the close proximity between us. If he'd have moved forward just an inch we would've been kissing...

Wait! What the hell am I thinking?

"Hey guys I heard commotion in here so I decided to come and save the day as always, geez I'm so heroic." Michael muttered to himself as he walked into the room and Luke and I jumped apart from each other.

"Sorry did I interrupt something?" He smirked at me before sending Luke a death glare.

Luke and I both looked at each other before I shouted.

"Luke tried to rape me! I couldn't scream as he had his hand over my mouth and id so cleverly left my rape whistle at home!" I cried sarcastically throwing myself into Michael's arms.

He burst out laughing as Luke scowled.

"It did so not go like that." He crossed his arms.

I smirked as my laptop went off, signalling that Eric was trying to skype me.

I squealed.

"Sorry guys, got to go, Eric's skyping me." I grabbed my laptop and ran back to my bunk but left just in time to see Luke clenching his jaw and mutter 'who the fuck is Eric?'

•~•~•~•~•

"Oh my God Ash you'll never guess what!" I squealed as I walked into the living room.

"What?" Luke asked.

"Oh, um where's Ash?" I brushed off his question awkwardly.

"In the toilet, what's the news?" He asked grinning.

"Well you know the guy that I told you guys about earlier..."

"Oh that dancer dude? How old us he anyways?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Eighteen." I answered.

"He's too old for you." He answered quickly.

"He's the same age as you Michael and Calum, what's the difference?" I ask back, trying to bite back a smile.

"That's different though." He muttered annoyed.

I laughed.

"I thought most guy dancers are gay anyway?" He interrupted frowning.

"Yeah, the key word there being most, meaning that he is not otherwise he wouldn't have asked me to be his girlfriend!" I squeaked smiling.

Luke frowned again.

"That's cool... But won't it be hard having a boyfriend who lives in a completely different continent who you won't see for the next month and a half?" He questioned, slumping back into the sofa.

"Yeah I guess, but I'm sure that we can make it work." I shrugged.

He coughed awkwardly before looking down at the music sheet he was writing on and scrunched it up.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked trying to lean over him to take the paper.

"It doesn't matter, it was rubbish anyway."

"Is that the song you played to me earlier?" I sat back and picked up his guitar, plucking it a few times.

"No, it's something else but it doesn't matter... Can you play the guitar? I could teach you if you want?" He asked quickly changing the subject.

"Uh," I didn't really want to say that I already know how to play the guitar, just looking at his little puppy dog face would make anyone pretend they don't know how to play the guitar.

"Yeah sure, you can teach me." I shrugged.

"Okay." He sat up on the sofa and crossed his legs as he turned to face me.

"Hold it like this." He walked behind me and positioned the guitar in my arms.

I nodded.

"Then, first we gonna start by playing a g chord. Put one finger here, one finger her and another here." He then picked up each finger and placed them on the guitar.

I looked up at him to get completely caught up in his blue eyes, before he began to lean in...

I coughed and turned my head away putting my fingers onto the right place of the guitar with ease.

"Then strum." He instructed, his voice hoarse.

I strummed and the notes rang smoothly, perfectly even.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"That was pretty damn good for a first try."

He smirked.

I shrugged.

"Guess I'm a fast learner."

He laughed.

"Ash told me that you play the guitar, piano and sing, I already knew, I just wanted to see how you'd react."

I glared at him. He just did that so he could stall me on the subject of that other song.

"So when do I get to meet this girl of yours?" I teased wiggling my eyebrows again.

He coughed and ran his hands through his hair.

"Um, I dunno."

I laughed.

"Do you not want me to meet her? Am I that much of an embarrassment?" I placed a hand over my heart in mock sadness.

"I just think that... Uh, you wouldn't get along... You know, your personalities are quite similar. You'd probably clash." He nodded to himself.

"'Kay then, whatever you say." I tipped my middle finger at him as a salute and walked out of the living room.

Hey guys another chapter already!
I'm kinda hooked on writing this 😁
Fee <3