Chapter 3~Playing the guitar

Start from the beginning

"Well wasn't that attractive?" Cal laughed winking.

"I thought it was cute..." I heard Luke mutter.

The car went silent until Ash awkwardly coughed.

"So, yeah..."

"Uh, we're going to England in two weeks, it should be fun!" Callum butted in smiling.

I nodded weakly.

•~•~•~•~•

"Here's your bunk, it's on your on side of the tour bus, you have your own bathroom here and mine and the boys is opposite here," Ash explained pointing out all of the places on the bus.

"We all sleep on the opposite side of the tour bus and then there's the lounge between us, got it?" He questioned.

"Sir yes sir." I saluted him.

"Get to unpacking then lad." He saluted back before marching away.

I laughed under my breath before pulling out my clothes and picking them into my wardrobe.

The tour bus was literally a house on wheels. Even though I guess that was kind of the point.

After I'd unpacked I put on a pair of mid-thigh ripped denim shorts and a loose cropped top that stopped at the end of my rib cage.

I went and sat in the lounge, pulling out my laptop to Skype Eric.

Eric was the dancer that I had seen a few times back home, we'd become really close after doing a partnered dance together and we hit it off ever since.

"Oh sorry, didn't know anyone was in here." Luke walked in with his guitar and a couple of sheets of paper.

"No! No, it's fine, this is your tour bus." I smiled at him and gestured at the couches around me.

He gave me a small smile before sitting down and strumming a few chords on his guitar.

As I was waking for Skype to load up I watched him playing. He'd strum something, stick his tongue out in concentration and then write down the notes and a few lyrics on the paper in front of him.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked smiling.

He looked up and flushed.

"Oh you know just writing something for the next album, we're meant to be playing new music at a few of the concerts so no pressure right?" He joked lightly.

"Can you play it to me?" I asked, excited to be one of the first to hear a new official 5SOS song.

He ran a hand through his hair.

"I really don't think that it's that good yet." He mumbled, his hands fumbling over the music sheets.

"If you don't play it for me, you do realize that I'm going to go and get Cal or Mikey to play it for you." I joked.

He held up his hands in mock defense.
"Fine." He huffed smiling.

He began to strum a few chords before singing.

I need your love to light up this house,

I wanna know what you're all about,

I wanna feel you, feel you tonight,

I wanna tell you that it's alright,

He trailed off and looked up at me.

"I know it's short..."