Afton's Secret Daughter (REBOOT) Chapter 9 Teaser

"Storm. No talking. You're losing your voice." I turn to look at Bendy with a small smile. "Now write down why you're so tired." My face pales as I remember all of the mental - sometimes physical - torture I have to go through in The Game. I don't wanna tell them about it at all. I shakily get out a sketchbook and an inkwell, knowing I have no choice but to tell them, and dip my finger in the ink before sitting down on the stage and writing down everything with tears in my eyes. Once I finish I hand it to Bendy who reads it with wide eyes. Then he reads it out loud to the others in a shaky voice.

"This is what she said. 'I didn't sleep at all last night. I'm being plagued by Nightmare Animatronics, nightmare versions of the original animatronics, as well as their leader, Nightmare, an all black version of Nightmare Fredbear who's the nightmare version of the animatronic Fredbear from Fredbear's Family Diner. I've been having these nightmares of The Game as I call it for weeks now and I always wake up when I lose or if I win which hasn't happened in years. I used to wake up with Nightmare standing over me. Sometimes he would mentally torture me by making me see something I'm really afraid of and other times he would---'" He stops for a minute as he looks pained at what he was about to say. He gulps before he continues to read it out. "'---drag me into my closet and knock me out for an hour and when I woke up I was bloody, bruised, and had cuts all over my arms, leg, chest, and torso. The places he scratched and bruised always hurt for a day, a week, sometimes even a month or a year. I could barely move. Blood always pooled all around me when I woke up, it even got into my hair a few times. I could barely breathe at times after he did this and one time I woke up with him still standing over me. I was cold, shaking, and something weird happened. He placed his hand on my head and I felt a sort of... Connection to him, almost as if he had taken a piece of my soul and merged it with his... That was the last time I woke up to him standing over me, as well... I don't know what to do...!!! I can't fall asleep or I'll be pulled back into The Game and I don't want that! What do I do...?!'" I could feel the tears streaming down my face after Bendy finishes reading what I had written. I look down at the floor as everyone turns to me with wide eyes. I could feel their eyes burning into my skin and then I hear a sigh.

"Can... Can we see them...? The scratches...?" I sigh before nodding as the answer to Justin's question. I look up at them as I take off my jacket to reveal the scratches on my arms. It hurt when I rolled up my pant legs enough to reveal most of the scratches on my legs. Bendy slowly walks over to me and I tilt my head in confusion.

"The torso and chest, too, Storm." My eyes widen as Bendy gently pulls my shirt off to reveal all of the scars on my torso and chest from Nightmare scratching me constantly. I start to panic as everyone else comes closer for a better look at the scratches on my body. I could tell Justin was explaining everything to Anarchy just by the look on his face. Bendy suddenly runs a finger along the long gash on my stomach from when Nightmare scratched me a little too deep, causing me to tense up in fear.