"Did I hurt you?" Jisoo asked softly, still pumping to help her ride out her orgasm.

Jennie gave her a confused look, her body turning into jelly and curling up to Jisoo who now lied on her side.

"What?"

"The slaps.." Jisoo scratched her neck sheepishly.

"Oh, no. I actually liked it." Jennie purred and snuggled onto her arm. "Do it again."

"Doesn't it hurt? Should I give your butt a massage?" Jisoo squeezed the left cheek.

Jennie chuckled and slapped her arm.

"My ass is fine. Thanks for the concern." Her eyelids were closing and her voice turned more quiet.

"Goodnight Jennie." Jisoo pressed her lips on her forehead.

When she was sure she could hear Jennie's little snores she added, 'I love you' and drifted off to sleep herself, pulling the younger close to her.

***

//Meanwhile//

Yeji not only invited Jisu but also Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Yuna over for a sleepover.

"This is my first sleepover." Jisu giggled giddily.

"Really? At the orphanage it's like one eternal sleepover." Yuna exclaimed and jumped wildly on Yeji's bed.

"Behave idiot. We are guests." Ryujin went after her and pulled her to the floor by her legs.

"Oh no. Feel at home." Yeji shrugged off.

Chaeryeong chuckled. "If you allow Yuna to feel at home, you wouldn't have a home anymore at the end of the night."

"I will eat your head Chaeryeong." Yuna stuck her tongue out.

"What even...." Chaeryeong muttered distraught.

"What do you do at sleepovers?" Jisu hopped into her bedroll with her fluffy Shin Chan pyjamas.

They collectively decided to use bedrolls because they thought it's much cooler than mattresses.

"Play games, eat pizza and watch horror movies." Yeji explained.

Yeji has been at many sleepovers from classmates. Jisu never got permission from Jennie until now.

"What games?"

"Truth or dare, spin the bottle, pillow fight..." Yeji listed.

"I dare all of you to worship me!" Yuna spoke up.

"You wish." Ryujin flicked her forehead.

"I dare all of you to cook food for me." Chaeryeong butted in.

"I dare everyone to have fun." Jisu added.

"I don't think that's how you play the game....." Ryujin mumbled, nudging Yeji for assistance.

Yeji giggled. "Yeah. Then me and Ryujin will show you. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Ryujin lied on her back on her bedroll. She couldn't be bothered to do a bothersome dare.