Chapter 31

A few weeks later, the hospital decided that Trish was healthy enough to physically go home. She still was suffering emotionally; and her heart still ached tremendously over the loss of their child. Right now, Jeff wanted to focus on Trish and try to make her as happy as possible.

Once Trish was successfully discharged from the hospital, Jeff held her hand as he wheeled her to the car. He opened the door and Trish climbed in. He closed the door behind her, before walking around to the driver's side and entering the car himself. "So this may not be idea for you, but I have something planned." He smiled at her.

"Jeff, I really just want to rest right now, I don't really feel like participating in any of your surprises." Trish stated bluntly, and Jeff frowned a bit. After looking at Jeff's facial expression, she let out a sigh and then a slight giggled. "Fine, what's the surprise?" She gave him a questioning look.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you. But first- Jeff removed one of his hands from the steering wheel and reached into his pocket to pull out a-

"A blindfold?" Trish questioned.

"Yeah, now put this on." Jeff handed Trish the blindfold. She was about to say something but decided against it. She put the blindfold on and Jeff began driving. After what seemed like forever, they arrived to a discrete location. He hopped out the car and then walked over to get Trish out the car.

"Where are we?" She asked with the blindfold still on her face.

"Just follow my lead." Jeff smiled. He held her hand as he guided her to the surprise he had planned. Once they stopped, Jeff walked behind her and removed her blindfold. "I know this isn't your ideal-

Trish face lit up as she saw the simple decorated wedding arch. After staring at the simple décor, her eyes fell upon several familiar faces. Trish's parents, Jeff's father, a selected group of friends from both sides and the pastor, D-Von Dudley.

"The bride has finally arrived!" D-Von stayed. Trish's mom walked over to her and smiled, "let's go get you prepared." Trish's mom guided her into a miniature tent, and did her hair and makeup and then Trish put on her dress. Her mom thought her daughter looked so beautiful in her wedding dress, that she shed a tear. "You look so beautiful, I can't believe you're officially getting married. I know you haven't felt the best lately, but I want you to enjoy today." Her mom grinned at her and Trish nodded and smiled back. Her mom pulled her in for a hug and Trish gladly accepted it. "I love you, sweetie."

"I love you too, mom." Trish pulled away from the hug.

"Alright! Now let's have ourselves a wedding." Trish giggled at her mother.

She took a deep breath and walked out the tent

She took a deep breath and walked out the tent. Jeff changed clothes too, he was now wearing a gray 3 piece suit, and his hair was slick back into a ponytail.

He stood under the wedding arch, glancing towards the direction that Trish would soon be coming from

He stood under the wedding arch, glancing towards the direction that Trish would soon be coming from. Trish's father was standing at the beginning of the walkway. Trish's mother passed her off to her father, so he could walk her down the aisle. The wedding music began to play as Trish's dad walked her down the aisle. Jeff grinned as his bride came down the aisle. His eyes teared up as he saw the genuine smile plastered on Trish's face. Once she reached the alter, walked across from Jeff and smiled at him. They took each other's hands. Trish really didn't want to cry, but she couldn't help it.

She put a hand under her chin and tilted her head up. "Trish this is our day, I don't want to see any tears." Jeff wiped her tears away with his thumb. She nodded and they started saying their vows.

"Trish, It started when you said hello. It just did something to me and I've been in a daze, ever since the day that we meet. You take the breath out of my lungs. Can't even fight it and all of the words out of my mouth without even trying and I'm speechless
Staring at you, standing there in that dress. What it's doing to me, ain't a secret. 'Cause watching you is all that I can do and I'm speechless. Trish, you already know that you're my weakness. I'll be glad to call you my wife. I love you. Trish tried to hold back her tears.

"Now Trish your vows." D-von stated. Trish nodded.

"Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
without you it's hard to survive. 'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling and every time we kiss I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. You make me rise when I fall.  I need you by my side. I love you, Jeff." Trish let the water works fall and Jeff grinned.

D-von: I ask you each now, to repeat the marriage vows."

Jeff: I, Jeff take you, Trish for my wedded wife, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward.

Trish: I, Trish take you, Jeff for my wedded husband, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward.

D-Von: "You may now kiss the bride." Jeff leaned into her as she reciprocated the motion. Trish and Jeff kissed to seal the marriage. They were now officially married.

——————————————Jeff and Trish are finally hitched, did you enjoy this chapter? Let me know if ya did! The battle between two brothers at Mania is still to come! Are you excited?!

——————————————
Jeff and Trish are finally hitched, did you enjoy this chapter? Let me know if ya did! The battle between two brothers at Mania is still to come! Are you excited?!

Did anyone realize their vows are song lyrics, can you guess what songs they are? Also I hope all is safe, during this time. There's a lot happening hopefully I provided a bit of a distraction.

So yeah.............
See ya in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁