Brittany Hope McHeart

Start from the beginning

Father: Gabriel the Archangel ✝️
Mother: Grace McHeart ✝️
Grandparents: God, Odin, Frigga
Aunts/Uncles: Thor, Loki, all angels
Godsons: John Winchester ✝️, Phil Coulson, Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, Tony Stark

Godfather: Logan Howlett

Tattoos: angel wings on back of neck, anti possession tattoo on right ankle, arrow on top left rib cage, heart behind my ear

Occupation: soldier/nurse aid (formerly); business owner (currently); hunter (currently); nurse/doctor (formerly/currently); director of SHIELD (formerly/currently)

Bio:
Brittany was raised by her mother and father during the 1920's and 1930's. In 1934, her mother died, leaving her and her father heart broken. She spent that summer with her godfather, Logan, trying to recover from the loss. She made sure to write Steve and Bucky everyday and they helped keep her from spiraling into a deep depression.

In 1942, one of her loves enlisted in the army whilst the other one joined the super soldier project. She enlisted with them and they all ended up in the Howling commandos after saving Bucky from a hydra facility. Apart of the howling commandos was Henry Winchester, a young 19 year old fresh out of camp. In 1944, her whole world was rocked again when Bucky fell off the train dying. In 1945, she had to say goodbye to Steve as he flew the plane into the ice, saving New York and the world.

She dove head first into her work after that, trying to not think about what had happened. She helped found SHIELD with her good friend Peggy Carter and in 1954 and 1958, became the godmother to John Winchester and Phil Winchester now Phil Coulson. In 1970, she became the godmother to Tony Stark. She quickly took to Mary Campbell, whom she could tell right off the bat was a hunter. In 1979 and 1983, Mary gave birth to two beautiful boys, naming Brittany their godmother.

In 2006, she had to tearfully say goodbye to her first godson, John Winchester. She tried to help Sam and Dean through their grief, but Dean would rather drink and take his anger out on everyone else than talk to anyone. In 2008, she sacrificed herself thinking it would save Dean from Hell, but Lillith still sent the hellhounds after Dean, sending him to hell for 4 months too.

September 2008, Brittany and Dean clawed their way out of the grave after being gripped tight and raised from perdition. Dean noticed an odd handprint on his shoulder, whereas Brittany found one around her wrist. They quickly rushed to Bobby's where her father was seen laying on the couch, trying to drink his sorrows away. He thought he was seeing things and lashed out. She grabbed his shoulders, looking him in the eyes, telling him it was really her. He broke down in tears, sobbing and holding on to her as tight as he could.

The apocalypse came rolling in and Brittany learned the truth about who she was. She was pissed and betrayed that her father could lie to her about who she was, and for a short while believed what the angels said about her being an abomination. She quickly realized why her father would keep something like this from her, and went running back to tearfully apologize. They quickly made up and started to plot a way to take down the devil.

Shortly after that, her father died, and Brittany went spiraling into a deep depression, choosing to drink, fight, and hunt instead of dealing with it. She lashed out at anyone and everyone, until her Uncle Logan came and helped her realize that this wasn't the way to handle it. She decided to take on boxing for her anger and used that as an outlet instead.

Soon enough, Sam let the devil ride him to prom, but at the last second took control and threw himself in the cage, saving the world. Brittany spent a whole year looking for a way to bring him back and was pissed beyond belief when she found out he had been back the whole time. Her and Samuel Campbell started butting heads once he found out what she was and he quickly started calling her all sorts of ugly names, such as monster and abomination.