"Well, then let's eat the amazing food Sana made," Dahyun announced, which was followed by Momo hitting his shoulder.

"Hey, how come you didn't think I cooked this?" Momo accused, raising an eyebrow.

Dahyun let out a deep chuckle before swinging his arm around her shoulders, bring her close, and replying, "because you, my dear wife, freak out when you have to cook for a lot of people. If you did cook all this, you would be passed out on the couch right now."

She leaned her forehead down to his shoulder and slightly shook her head. "Whatever."

"Don't be like that," he kissed the top of her head and soothingly rubbed her shoulder. "I love all the food you make for me. Plus, the cake smells absolutely delicious."

She peeked her head up to look at him with big puppy dog eyes. "Really?" She asked with a little smile.

"Yep, that's one of the things I'm looking forward to eating tonight," dahyun emphasized.

Momo's eyes instantly grew wide as she registered the dirty joke, her face turning red right after. "Dahyun!" She smacked his chest while trying to hide her smile.

The night went on with lots of laughter and fun. It was nice to get together with friends with the man I love and just have a plain old good time. We are till our bellies stretched the tops that we were wearing and sang a very cringe version of happy birthday, so all in all it was an amazing night.

After everyone finished dessert, Momo brought out a second present for Dahyun, the first being concert tickets to his favorite rock band. The bag was pretty small, making everyone wonder what it was.

"I thought you already got me a present," Dahyun questioned.

"This is just something extra I decided to add in," she replied with a eager look on her face.

Dahyun took the bag from her and slowly took the tissue paper out. He pulled out a small little t-shirt with a suit and tie printed on it. Instantly his eyes wider and a huge smile appeared on his face.

"Really?" He asked hopefully.

"Really," lily replied with her own smile to match his.
Dahyun scooped up his wife and spun her around while constantly kissing her face, stopping for the occasional 'I love you' or 'I'm going to be a dad'. I looked up toward Tzuyu to see a huge smile on his face while he watched his best friend's happiness. Dahyun quickly stopped and shoved a phone into Tzuyu's hands.

"Take a photo, Yeah?" Dahyun said before posing with one hand holding up the left side of the t-shirt, Momo holding the right, and the other hand protectively over Momo's belly.

"You know, that will be us in a few years," Tzuyu said while taking photos.

"You want kids?" I asked while the corners of my lips turned upward.

"Of course,"

"How many?"

"Five,"

"What?!" He chuckled at my reaction.

"That's way too many,"

He put an arm around me after giving Dahyun his phone back. "Don't worry. We'll cross that bridge when we get there," he dismissed.

"Still, five is too many," I insisted.

"Don't worry about it," he mischievously smirked.

"But-"

He started to walk toward the door to leave the house.

"Tzuyu!" I yelled.

No reply.

Just a deep chuckle.

~*~

"Are we going home?" Tzuyu asked.

"Can we stop at the restaurant first? I left some papers I have to fax tomorrow morning there."

"Yeah, Of course."

We drove to the restaurant talking about little things like how I was excited to open the restaurant soon and he was excited to try the food on the menu. I've been keeping it secret, so I could surprise him with all the different dishes I created. I learned he is extremely impatient when it comes it surprises. Apparently, he even tried to threaten one of my employees to show him what's on the menu, but I walked right in before anything happen.

Once we arrived, I quickly made my way to unlock the door since it was like a freezer outside. As I opened the door, I heard the car beep signaling that Tzuyu locked it and was going to follow me up. I'm going to have to keep an eye on him because I know for a fact he'll try to find the menu.

When I turned on the lights however, all the thoughts I had before completely vanished.

The restaurant was trashed and there was a message written in black spray paint on the wall.

I want her.