Velorina stood up when Geralt didn't respond to her, which was very unlike him, usually she couldn't get him to stop talking. She sigh before putting her hands underneath his armpit, surprising the young boy. She normally didn't touch him, his eyes widen even more when he found himself at the top of the big tree, Velorina raised him above her head. Geralt looked out around his home, he was in awe at the beauty of what he was seeing, they were so high up that he can see for miles. He can see how small his home look compare to the vastness of the world around him, he can see the many colors that made up his surrounding village, he rested his arms Velorina shoulders when she lowed him after some time of him looking around the scenery, she rested him on her hip while he continue to take in the beautiful sights. "This world is very big, tea cup. This journey your mother is taking you on will be a good one, it will have adventure and wonders. You will have such a fun time, you would forget about how long the journey will be." She gently said to the boy, "You will forget about me." She gently said to him.

That statement caused Geralt to look down at her, he grab her face with both of his little hands causing the higher vampire to grunt at the force. "I will never forget you Vel! We are friends forever! I will come back and we can always be together." He declared while scrunching her face, making her look like a struggling fish. Velorina glared at the child who didn't let go of her face, "I am your warrior and you are my Princess! Warriors never forget those we protect!" He declared once again. Velorina groan as he pulled way from his grip, her cheeks red from his little hands, "Ok, ok. Enough already." She said with a grunt and a glare, in which the youngster gave back, Velorina closed her eyes with a small laugh, "Velorina." Geralt asked. The vampire opened her eyes, "Hmm?" She said to him. "Will we always be friends?" He asked. Velorina sigh, "Yes tea cup." She simply stated.

Geralt smiled as he hugged her tightly around her neck. Velorina eyes widen in shock at the hug, Geralt buried his face into her neck, taking in her unique smell that will always remind him of just, her. Velorina tried with all her might to ignore the feeling that build inside of her, she tried to ignore the fact that this small human child have capture her non-existent heart in such a short amount of time. Something about Geralt called to her, she knew that when the boy found her  he was something special. It wasn't everyday someone can come across a higher vampire, some humans will never see one in their lifetime. Yet here this young child, came across her, in a random large field, and hasn't left her since. Velorina looked up at the skies, as the sun was beginning to turn in for the night and allow the moon to take over, she slowly returned the hug keeping the boy close to her. She closed her eyes while holding him close, Geralt smiled as he felt her return the gesture. 

Geralt felt a connection with the vampire, he didn't know what it was since he was nothing but a child. His thoughts was that she was just a friend who didn't mind playing with him, it wasn't like any other village kids played with him. Some found him quite annoying if they were honest, when he stumbled across Velorina it was like his whole world expanded, he didn't want to leave her ever. When his mother told him about leaving  that morning he was upset, he still was, he didn't want to leave his Princess, in his childish thought. Velorina was his only friend, she didn't mind his constant questions, she didn't mind playing swords with him, although she only blew air at him causing him to fall over. Geralt enjoyed his time with his friend, he would come home every evening telling his mother about his mysterious friend. Geralt held on tighter to Velorina as he buried his face, he would miss her, he would miss playing with her everyday, he would miss her meanness that she will sometime have with him, everything . He looked over her shoulder at the view that surrounded them, he knew one day when he was big enough, and strong enough, he would show her sights. He would be the warrior that he knew he will become, "I will miss you Velorina." Geralt said to her, "Me too, teacup." Velorina said to him.

Geralt opened his eyes blinking slowly, he groan in confusion when he looked to Roach who was sleeping with her head down. Geralt rub his face as he sat up, "Haven't had that dream in a while." He said to himself. He looked down as he thought about the woman from his past, it's been centuries since he last saw Velorina. It's been so long, but still he can remember her face like it was yesterday, he can remember her smell, her voice, the way she carried herself. He remember everything about Velorina, but he could barely remember his own mother face. Geralt rub his face, keeping his hand over his eyes, when his mother brought him to Vesemir, he was devastated. Not only did he lose his mother, but he also lost his dear friend. He remember how his heart felt like someone crushed it, he remember how he felt lost and confuse for a few weeks while he was in training to become a Witcher.

Geralt had to shake his head from those memories that he tried to bury, for some reason the ones that had Velorina in them just didn't seem to want to go away. He remember he returned to Rivia looking for her, he figured she was dead, he figured she wouldn't even know what he looked like now. Geralt groan in frustration with himself as her face became clear in his mind, not as clear as years past, but still enough to where he can picture her. "Velorina." He said quietly. Geralt laid back down, looking at the night sky, he can picture her unique hair, and how it can deceive you in the night. He closed his eyes, wanting sleep to take over him, he missed her dearly, there wasn't a day that went by were he didn't think about her. He always wonder where she was, if she got married and had children, if she was buried somewhere, he always hoped that he would run into her and reconnect. After so many years Geralt lost hope of ever seeing his friend, now he only hope to find kin from her, maybe one day he will come across someone that shared her scent, that thought is what gave him small comfort. Geralt sigh as the sand man finally made his appearance, before Geralt full went to sleep his body called out once more to Velorina.

Velorina opened her red eyes as she was chained up in her cell, her body was in desperate need of blood. It's been a century since she's been capture thanks to a mage, the noblewoman that she fed from had an admirer with strong connections. Thanks to an unnamed mage, they were able to subdue the vampire, bringing her to one of a few vampire torture zone. Her wrists was chined, so that way she couldn't ripe out the fools throats when ever they came, they would bait blood around the area she was in so that her bloodlust will go out of control. They would then release her so that they can watch as she teared away the beast that would also show up due to the blood. Some humans were even foolish enough to try their hands at her, when she was in beast mode. Velorina felt strong hatered towards the villagers who kept her locked up. They never allowed her to feed, Velorina was crazed with hunger and anger, it drove her crazy. She closed her red eyes as she leaned her forehead against the bars, the only thing that kept her going was thinking bout her young friend, who she was sure wasn't so young anymore. Her memory of hIs laughter and his hug was the only thing that was keeping Velorina from going completely insane, she sigh when her bloodlust final calm down. She opened her eyes as she heard her captures beginning to make their move once again, "Geralt." She calmly called out before once again the men triggered her bloodlust.