ditto ;) | ben hardy x reader

warning: smut! 
word count: 1152
(ahaha, i finished it, and it didn't save so i had to start all over again. yay! )

After a long day at work, you came home, set down all of your belongings on the small cabinet near the door. You hung your coat on the coat rack as you walked past it and through the kitchen. You make your way to the stairs and hear the shower running.

Ben must be home, you thought, and you were correct.

After you reached the top of the stairs, you noticed a trail of clothing that led to the door. you saw socks, then shirt, then a balled up pair of jeans, followed by a pair of white Calvin Klein briefs. You bit your lip as your mind wandered to the deepest depths of your own dirty imagination. You felt yourself getting wetter and wetter as you imagined his naked body and large dick in your mouth.

Jesus Christ, y/n, he's probably too tired for anything frisky, he's had one long ass day. You thought to yourself, desperately trying to free your mind of the dirty thoughts that had clouded it.

You opened the bedroom door and began undressing. You removed your dress pants and your shirt, leaving you exposed and only in your brassiere and panties. You began to contemplate whether or not you wanted to keep them on or not, so naturally, you discard them both in hopes that something would happen. Something that would satisfy those urges and desires. Something that would alleviate the craving for Ben's sculpted, toned body on top of yours.

As you crawl into bed, you begin to read a daily mail article that happened to pique your interest.

Suddenly, your focus was sidetracked at the opining of the bathroom door. The mist and steam from the shower burst out of the room like smoke. His appearance in the doorway amongst all the steam made his appearance almost angelic.

Ben emerged from the room, drying off his wet hair with a towel with a flicking motion. He wore only a white towel, draped loosely around his waist, leaving little to the imagination. The outline of his sizeable manhood was evident. Water beaded along his toned body, as fresh droplets coagulated along the grooves and indents of his abs and pectorals.

you bit your lip to fight against the moan that had almost escaped your lips.

"you like what you see?" he asked with a shit eating grin

"you could say so..." you replied with the same sassiness that you had received from him in the initial statement.

You got up from the bed and sauntered over to him, dropping your robe in the process. You ran your hands along his chest, feeling the fresh water droplets collect on your hands as you ran over the pronounced grooves of his muscular chest. You slowly slid your hands down and rubbed along the top of the towel line, causing Ben to breathe harder.

You run your hands around his sides and begin to rub along his back muscles. You slither your body around so that your butt is pressing against his hardening cock underneath the towel. Gradually, you rotate your hips in a circular motion, feeling the fabric of the towel tighten as he hardened. He let out a light groan at the feeling of your plump ass against his hard dick.

With the friction, the towel had dropped, and so had you. You were now on your knees in front of him. You released some saliva into your palm and began to massage his hard length. Teasingly, you circulate your tongue around the sensitive tip before you take it all into your mouth, feeling the hardness in the back of your throat. Immediately, Ben's hands fly into your hair as he moans loudly, getting a tight grip on your locks. You stop moving, and Ben begins to slowly move his hips back and forth, fucking your face. Before he is about to cum, you pull your head away.

"you little tease" he says with a chuckle and a hint of annoyance. You only giggle in response.

You kiss him hard on the lips, and in the heat of the moment you pull on his hair, making him moan, creating a rush of heat down to your nether regions.

He spins you so you're facing the wall, both hands against it, ready to get fucked from behind. He pushes himself against you, causing you to moan. He runs his hands along the small of your back, admiring the beauty of your body. He slides his hands up and around your breasts, squeezing them lightly before he brings them down to your hips.

Grabbing you tightly, he enters you. You moan at the sudden pressure in your sensitive area. As his hips slowly rock back and forth, he kisses along your shoulders.

Gradually, he begins to pick up speed, he is now slamming his hard rod into your tight center. You moan with every push. You hit the wall with a balled fist as pleasure fills your body from head to toe.

As climax approaches, Ben switches the angle of his thrusts, he quickly pulls out, then slams back in at the perfect place. He continues to slam back on your G-spot with every beat, leaving you speechless, and panting. He releases one hand from your waist and moves it around your abdomen. He takes his free hand and begins to toy with your swollen clit, taking you to a whole new level of pleasure.

He continues his assault on your sensitive heat until you cum with a scream-like moan. Pleasure hits you like a freight train, making your vision foggy and look like television static. Your knees buckle, and if it weren't for Ben's strong arms supporting you from underneath, you would've fallen over.

Once you climax, so does Ben. His hips stutter a bit as he grasps your hips with his two big hands and releases his load into your soaking, pulsating heat.

You both sit there for a second, out of breath, sweaty, and still aroused. Ben pulls his dick out of you, and you whine at the loss. His cock is covered with a combination of both of your juices.

He spins you around and places a gentle kiss upon your lips. A nice contrast from the moments before.

"Christ" he says, breathless and aroused

"ditto" you reply with a smile

  ****
AUTHORS NOTE:
my deepest apologies for my inactivity lately. It's been hard to come up with new things to write about and new things that inspire me to even write such stories. However, I made this one because of a dream I had 🤭🤭 lmaooo, okay bye, love y'all! ALSO! THANK YOU SM 14k reads?!?! that's fricking CRAZY, I appreciate each and every one of you guys ❤️

   xoxo, Katelynn