your my rock and your my pop

Barb walked up to poppys pod with a box of chocolate and a pink pretty flower . I can do this barb said with determination . Trolls just wanna- poppy stopped singing as she looked at barb in surprise . Oh hey barb I didn't know you we're out here the Queen of pop said walking over to her . Barb blushed looking at the pink troll . Oh I just wanted to see my girlfriend barb said with a smirk and I got you something on Valentine's Day cupcake barb said giving poppy a box of chocolate and the pink flower . Oh baby ! Poppy said taking the chocolates and the flower . Do you like it barb said with a smile like it Iove it barb best valentine's day ever poppy said kissing barb on her cheek .  Aww it was nothing baby just wanted to help barb said looking down . Oh I got you something too poppy said going back in her pod . Oh...cool barn said . Poppy came back out with a box . Open it it's for you poppy said smiling . Barb opened the box The curious what was inside . Rocking t-shirt Barb said not just a t-shirt it haves something on it poppy said . Barb looked at it it said I'm your rock and your my pop the t-shirt rainbow glitter and rock Stickers on it and it said I love you on at back . I made it myself it took me weeks to do so do you lik- barb kissed poppy  on the lips not making the Queen finish her sentence . I love it baby you know I love anything you do and make bar barb said putting on her new t-shirt . Rocking poppy said smiling do you mean popping barb replied . Yep poppy said . Wanna come inside barb poppy said yeah ! Barb yelled running unto poppys pod . Poppy laughed as she went back unto her pod .