With him being level 15, his stats had increased quite a bit. His Agility was now almost at 25. He finally got to feel the difference between the Agility and Strength Stat when the former reached the value of 20. The Agility didn't increase his speed, rather it was as if the opponent's movement had become much slower in his perception, instead. Exactly like watching a video in slow motion, the scenes of the monkey falling from the ceiling and panthers swooping down on him played out in slow motion.

Should he describe it as if he could manipulate the flow of time however he wanted? It became easier to evade enemy attacks, and it also became easier to hit them. As the word implied, he had indeed become more "agile". The so-called speed depended entirely on who was looking at it. The higher his agility stat, the greater the difference between him and his enemies; from their perspective, it would appear that he was moving at an incredibly fast speed.

If both Strength and Agility increase simultaneously, their synergy should be incredible. That was his final evaluation of the agility stat.

Jin-Woo averted his gaze from his stats: "What should I do now...?" He was looking at the stairs that led to the third floor.

There was a reason why he kept hunting the first two floors even though there was a way to go even lower. Although Belial told him about the boss and that he could kill it, now with Jin-Woo's perception stat much higher, he could feel the aura of something sinister lurking much better than before. Without a doubt, something really strong was hiding somewhere below.

Jin-Woo had been going through the first two floors to level up until he couldn't anymore, all for the purpose of fighting this 'Boss'. He had prepared himself as much as he could, but by the time it was time to go down, he was sweating and nervous.

Jin-Woo lightly slapped both of his cheeks. "I mean, I've entered a dungeon, so I can't leave without taking a look at what this boss looks like, can I now?"

"I told you before that you can win, don't be so nervous." For some reason, Belial's words didn't really put Jin-Woo at ease at all.

However, a certain amount of tension was imperative to maintain peak condition. And this amount was just right for Jin-Woo, so he gripped the sword tightly with both hands and slowly descended the steps. Was he wrong when the steps felt unusually longer than before?

He swallowed dry saliva. The light was worse than the first two floors, but there was no problem seeing where he was going. Is it because of his perception stat? He couldn't help but feel that his eyesight had improved a lot.

Jin-Woo cautiously descended until he finally saw the railway tunnel used by subway trains. No, he saw where the railway used to be. The tunnel that should have been used by trains was now filled with a jet black liquid, instead.

"What is this?" Instead of an underground tunnel, it was... more like a lake or a river now.

Just as Jin-Woo took another step to take a closer look... A long log-like object shot out from the surface of the black "water". What arrived in front of his nose in the blink of an eye was not a log, but a snake with a girth that rivaled one, actually.

Taken by surprise, Jin-Woo could only swing the sword and move the snake's head away from him. Clang! He managed to deflect the direction of the swooping snake, but his trusty steel longsword ended up breaking on impact.

Jin-Woo looked back in surprise. The snake must also have been surprised by his counterattack because it didn't immediately try to follow him, instead choosing to simply watch him as it coiled up at a distance.

'The ruler of the swamp, Poison-Fanged Blue Kasaka.'

Jin-Woo could clearly see the monster's orange-colored name. It was a creature incomparably faster and stronger than those with their names written in white. Even then, for a sword reinforced with magical energy to break like that... Jin-Woo gulped nervously and cautiously studied the boss monster named Kasaka.