🌧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 🌧

KIM HONGJOONG

You met Hongjoong while looking for a new book to read at the bookstore

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You met Hongjoong while looking for a new book to read at the bookstore.

Sighing, you walked into the bookstore, pulling your jacket tightly around your frame. The first thing you noticed was a boy with bright red hair and a perfectly white smile.

He waved at you cheerfully, though you had never seen the boy before. You waved back with a small smile and walked over to the section that had all the books with your favorite genre.

You scrutinized every single title and pulled out a book you found interesting every once in a while. You then felt a presence behind you, and you were surprised to see the same red-haired boy smiling at you.

"Do you like reading this genre?" He asked. You nodded enthusiastically, making him chuckle.

"What a coincidence. This is my favorite genre as well." He smiled.

"Oh, I'm (Y/N), by the way," You stated, sticking out your hand for him to shake, which he did.

"I'm Hongjoong. Nice to meet you, (Y/N). I hope to see you around here more often."

● PARK SEONGHWA ●

You met Seonghwa at a café that he worked at, which was near your house

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You met Seonghwa at a café that he worked at, which was near your house.

It was a busy morning, as always. There was a lot of traffic, and not to mention that there was a long line for your favorite tea shop.

You messed around on your phone absentmindedly, and before you knew it, it was your turn to order next.

Behind the counter was a handsome-looking guy with blond hair and a sharp jawline. You almost gasped at the sight of him, but managed to keep your composure.