•3•

[2 weeks later]

It's been about two weeks since Texas. I've been staying with the boys the whole time. My mom doesn't care and the boys don't either. It's been tons of fun and it's not weird at all.

"Are you ready to go?" Nick yells to me.

"Coming!" I walk out the back and Nick is sitting at the table. He is wearing black jeans and a red button up. He looks so good.

"You looks beautiful," he says while standing up. He gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Are you ready to head out?"

"I'm ready."

We go outside and we get into the Uber that Nick got for us. "So, you probably aren't going to tell me where we are going, are you?"

"Not a chance," he says with a smile on his face. "That defeats the purpose of having a surprise."

"And you know that I hate surprises."

He smiles again, "Eh. You better get used to them then."

The uber ride isn't very long at all and then we end up in downtown Boston. There is so many cars and so many people around. It's so crazy.

"Thank you," Nick says as he gets out of the Uber. "Have a nice day."

I get out behind him and he closes the door after I'm all the way out. He grabs my hand and we start to walk down the sidewalks of Boston.

"Just tell me already," I say.

"Here we are," he says stopping in front of a very nice restaurant. It's Italian.

"Italian?" I ask.

He smiles, "Yup, I was going to go for Chinese, but that's what we always have. Therefore I thought we would try this."

"Sounds perfect to me."

We go inside and there is no line, so Nick goes straight to the front desk. "Mara."

"For two?" She asks.

"Yup."

"Right this way." Nick gestures for me to go first and I follow the lady to the back with Nick walking behind me.

"Here is your table. Your waitress will be with you shortly."

"Thank you," we both say. We sit down and we start to look through the menu.

"I've never had Italian food," I say.

"Wow," he says, "Well you know what that means?"

I smile, "You get to order my food."

"Yup," he says getting excited.

I put my menu down and I watch him look through everything. He looks so cute.

After a bit of him just looking through the menu he gets excited and says, "I know what I want to get you."

"What is it?"

"Rigatoni with vodka sauce," he says.

"That actually sounds really good," I say.

He smiles, "It's amazing."

The waitress comes over to us and Nick orders both of our meals. She walks away and I look at Nick.

"So are you excited for tomorrow?" I ask him.

"I'm always excited for shows," he says.

"Well yes, but the afterparty too," I say.

He shrugs, "I mean it's fun and stuff, but I would rather just stay in with you."