"Well done," Lucifer said, impressed with them.  "Solomon wasn't nearly as quiet and intelligent as you happen to be."

Jackie didn't dare take the compliment.  They could tell that Lucifer wasn't done speaking.

"Intelligence isn't the only thing you need in the Devildom," he continued, watching Jackie's face for a reaction.  Jackie kept their face blank.  "You also need mental, emotional, and physical stability.  Demons will try to eat your soul.  You could die-"

"Lucifer, don't scare her," Diavolo cried, stepping beside him.  "Jackie, Lucifer and his brothers will ensure that you remain safe while you're with us."

How long will I be here, they wanted to ask.  Where will I be staying?

"You will be in the Devildom for a year," Diavolo said, a welcoming grin on his face.  Lucifer looked shocked while he looked at Jackie's face.  They touched their cheek, noticing that they were crying.  Diavolo's face dropped once he realized.  "Lucifer, you scared her!"

"I didn't realize that he was so sensitive," Lucifer said, bowing his head.  "I apologise."

"It wasn't you," Jackie quickly squeaked.  "I just cry a lot."

A lot was an understatement.

"A hug from someone as beautiful as me will make you feel sooo much better," the male with strawberry blonde hair said, throwing his arms around Jackie.  Their heart began to palpitate.

"Asmodeus," Lucifer warned.  Asmodeus quickly jumped back, smiling at Jackie.

"You look happier already, Jackie," Asmodeus said, still smiling.  "If you were wondering how someone so beautiful can exist-"

"-that one is Asmodeus.  He's the Avatar of Lust," Lucifer interrupted, earning a look of pure offense from Asmodeus.

"That one?!  I can't believe you downgraded me to that one!"

A man with blonde hair shook his head, finally speaking. 

"At least he didn't totally ignore you."

"He's Satan.  He's the Avatar of Wrath.  Lastly," Lucifer gestured towards a muscular man with red hair.  "That's Beelzebub, the Avatar of Gluttony."

Lucifer, Satan, Asmodeus, and Beelzebub.  That meant three were missing.

"Where's the other three?"  Jackie dared to ask.

Lucifer's face flashed with rage before he continued speaking.  "Mammon is the Avatar of Greed.  He's, unsurprisingly, isn't here.  Leviathan's the Avatar of Envy.  He attends online schooling.  Belphegor, the Avatar of Sloth," Jackie saw Diavolo raise an eyebrow.  "He's in the human world."

Jackie felt like that was a lie, but pressed no further.

"Speaking of Mammon," Lucifer said, a devilish smirk crossing his face.  "Why don't you give him a call?"

       Jackie was in shear disbelief.  Call the Avatar of Greed?  Obviously the buffoon was irresponsible and unreliable, but calling him could go horribly wrong!

"I'm right here.  He won't dare to try anything," Lucifer said, the smirk still on his face.

Jackie took the prompt, carefully unlocking the phone.  They clicked on the call icon, seeing a list of seven names pop up:  Diavolo, Lucifer, Mammon, Leviathan, Satan, Asmodeus, and Beelzebub.
They clicked on Mammon's icon, putting the phone on speaker.

"Yooooo," He picked up after the third ring.

"Hello," Jackie dared.

"Huh?  Who the hell are you?"