Meeting the king

You are a huge fan of the Sonic franchise, as a matter of fact you are currently playing Sonic Forces. Just as you finished the level you were on a portal opened up beneath you and you fell right through!

(Scourge's POV)
I was in a very bad mood today. Why? Because Fiona and I just broke up. I decided to go for a walk in the forest to calm down. It was a nice day nothing too crazy was going on... at least that's what I thought. My ears twitched as I heard someone screaming above me.

It was a (f/c) {Favorite color} (a/t) {animal tape} girl and she was falling from the sky, and right above me too! I backed up a little bit and caught her before she hit the ground in front of me. I had to admit, I've never seen any girl as Beautiful as she is.

(You) *grown* what's going on? Where am I?

Her voice was like silk, It was so beautiful...and I loved it.

(Scourge) ~Why hello cutie~

(Your POV)
After I fell through the portal I was falling from a huge height! I closed my eyes preparing for the impact... but it never came.

I ground in pain as I opened up my eyes. I was confused as to what happened and where I was even at. But what I heard shocked me like crazy! I know that voice all too well.

(Scourge) ~Why hello cutie~

I turned my head and my eyes became the size of dinner plates as I let out a quiet gasp. I just couldn't believe my eyes at who I saw before me...... Scourge the hedgehog.