Staying at the castle

You could not believe your eyes, you were being held in the arms of the king of anti-Mobius himself! Is this all a dream? Or is Scourge the hedgehog really standing before you staring at you?

You had so many questions running through your head. But there was one question that stood out from all the rest, where the heck was he even taking you?! The thought of asking him to put you down came across your mind but you quickly declined it too scared of what his answer would be if you asked.

~~~{At the castle}~~~

Once you got to the castle you were astonished. You have never seen a castle in real life before, so to see a real castle right before your eyes was downright astonishing!

(You) Wow...

(Scourge) ~like what you see Cutie~

That of course made you blush and so you avoided eye contact with him as he brought you inside the castle. Once you were inside you saw a yellow two tailed fox with gray hair walk up to the two of you. You recognized this fox, it's anti-Tales! Or as he went by Miles!

(Miles) Welcome back boss. Um, Sir... who's the girl?

Miles said gesturing towards you. Scourge looked down at you as he told Miles how he didn't know who you were and explained to him how he found you. You were quite embarrassed especially with the fact that Scourge had not put you down yet.

Miles had asked Scourge if he should have one of the spare bedrooms prepared for you to stay in. Scourge thought about it on the weather or not miles should have a room prepared for you. He then smirked knowing which room would be perfect for you.

(Scourge) yes... as a matter of fact, ~prepare the guest room that is in next to mine~

Miles nodded his head before running off to have the room next to Scourge's prepared for you.