•chapter thirteen•

sydney's pov

i was sitting on the couch waiting for kio to get back. i had the biggest crush on him and i think he's kinda into me too. well at least he was before this bitch addi showed up. let me just tell you, whatever they have going on between them isn't gonna last long, not if i have anything to do about it.

addi's pov

while kio introduced me to sydney, i could tell she was being SO fake. like i don't even thing kim k is as fake as sydney (get it lol. ok sry back to the story)

"i think you two will get along great" kio said to me as we walked into another room while sydney stayed in the living room.

"i don't know kio, did you see the look she gave me" i said

"she loves you, don't worry" kio said, clearly excited that i'm gonna be all "buddy buddy" with sydney. which i'm most definitely not by the way.

"yup, she sure does" i said, clearly being sarcastic

"come on addi, just try and get along with her. please. for me?" he said while grabbing my hands and making puppy dog eyes.

"fine, but JUST for you" i said kinda annoyed

"yay thank youuu" kio said

he was still holding my hand, and it was clear he was about to kiss me. so we both started leaning in until that bitch stopped us.

"oh, i see kio does that to just anybody now" sydney said smirking at me.

"sydney stop" kio said

"wait, what do you mean?" i said kinda scared for what she was about to say.

"no-" kio started to say before sydney cut him off.

"oh i just mean that he just kissed me last night, so ur not that special princess." sydney said smirking at me

i could feel my eyes starting to water, but i refuses to let the tears come out, not in front of them at least.

i let go of kio's hands and looked into his eyes.

"is that true" i said with my voice cracking because of the tears i was holding back.

" i is but just let me explain-" he said holding my hands again.

i quickly jerked my hands away and said "i'm good" kinda with an attitude but whatever.

i walked out of the room, hitting sydney's shoulder with mine because she was in the door way. i was about to say sorry but then i saw the smirk on her face. so i just rolled my eyes and left.

"wait addi please don't go" kio said as i reaches the front door.

i looked back and saw him coming towards me but sydney stopped him before he got to me.

"let her go kio. you have me now" sydney said with a smirk

i rolled my eyes and slammed the front door shut as i walked out.

i heard kio yelling at sydney as i was leaving but i don't give a fuck so i kept walking.

kio was my ride so i had to walk home, but i really didn't want to because of how much i was crying.

on the walk to my house, i have to go through a busy street so people will think i'm a maniac, so i decided to call someone to pick me up.

lexie's at school. my parents are gone. and that's pretty much it. i told you i have no friends.

i decided to call josh.

the call
addi- italics
josh-bold