Story time + Art!

Hello my golden jewerly, let me present you a new alternate of Dream!Sans, named "Empty!Dream".

Empty!Dream gets firstly featured as NoAura!Dream in a FGOD Error's story "No More Aura, No More Positivity" (one of my books). Due to it being incomplete and a little forgotten, I decided to recreate him as Empty!Dream, now you will know why.

 Due to it being incomplete and a little forgotten, I decided to recreate him as Empty!Dream, now you will know why

Backstory:

Backstory:

The same Dreamtale story until he got free from the stone-prison. After recovering his freedom, he learned about the multiverse setting, and always avoided the Creator (Ink) and the Bad Guys (to prevent a confrontation with his brother).

After months of hiding from both sides, Ink found him and Dream refused any link with him, he despised Ink, so he didn't wanted to have any connection with him. The Creator didn't took the response well, so as a "punishment", he paid the whole copies of LustFell to kidnap Dream, torture him and brutally rape him, they even filmed the whole attack.

Ink thought that this would make him join his side (because he thought that Dream wouldn't want to experience it again), BUT in total opposition, it caused a huge quantity of hatred and rage on the ex-guardian. Dream hated Ink more than before and more than once he tried to kill him.

Due to his plan backfiring, Ink recurred to other methods. He told everyone that Dream had sex with all Underlust and later switched sides, so now the whole Multiverse (with the exception of the Bad Guys, Error and Blue) nicknamed Dream as a "Golden Whore".

Dream managed to "kill" his own aura, therefor nobody knew when he was close (contrary to Nightmare, that everyone knew when he was close). He started to become "empty", he showed no emotions, no remorse, no happiness, nothing, the absolute nothing; his behavior became more violent, he was getting stronger and more destructive. He practically killed thousands of people in just one hour, that made everyone fear him more than they fear the Bad Guys.

He wasn't on the "good" side, but he wasn't on the "bad" side either. First because for joining the Bad Guys, he had to ask for his brother's permission and he wasn't that stupid to ask something that the obvious answer will be no. Second, he hated the "good" guys, especially those that were closer to Ink. Third, he loved killing on his own, he was his own boss and his own team, he didn't need help anymore. He was no more a kid.

Actual time (Blue's PoV):

Gaining Dream's trust was the most difficult task for Blue.

He was returning from a visit to Error and the Bad Guys when he learned what happened, he only heard his brother Papyrus' version of what Ink told them; behind his back, Blue went back to the mansion and subtly asked Nightmare if Dream would have sex with anyone voluntarily (he didn't tell what he heard but implied it with the question), the mocking laugh of the king was all that he needed to know that the "sex" wasn't done with Dream's consent.

Nightmare said that even if he hated his brother, he is very aware that Dream didn't know what sex is, he didn't even understood what the hell was his ecto-body. That made Blue fear for what actually Dream went through and if Ink was involved on it.

After weeks in failed searchs for the guardian, he noticed something thanks to habitants of the AUs. Dream kills and destroys the AUs more violently than any of the Bad Guys, so to find him, he just needed to follow the destruction, and he did. Blue found Dream finishing a few kills on Sugartale, he tried to approach him but the smaller skeleton avoided any contact with him, maybe because he pretend to be on Ink's side and Dream was suspicious about his reasons to be there.

It took him around three weeks or more to gain the ex-guardian's good side and he learned that he was actually right about what he supposed. Ink WAS involved on Dream getting attacked by some horny rapists from LustFell, but what he didn't expected was the whole torture that Ink requested them to do against the dreamer. He gagged and nearly threw up a few times when he heard it... Ink was a fucking psychopath. The worst part? He had to pretend that he knew nothing about it and deal with the disgusting name that everyone nicknamed the ex-guardian as.

Dream said that he didn't minded it, he got used to it, but Blue surely got to traumatized; when one of the Bad Guys asked if they knew anyone under the name of "Golden Whore" because they overheard it one day but didn't specified who it was, Blue winced at the memory of Dream getting raped, Error saw him getting troubled up so he requested not to bring up the subject again.

Actual time (Dream's PoV):

His only friend, besides himself, was Blue. At first, he was extremely wary about him, and he had a reason; he saw Blue a few times with Ink and he knew from a few attacks to Underswap that US!Papyrus was one of Ink's right hands and Blue's brother, that made him very alert towards the blue-themed skeleton.

He had to admit that the taller skeleton was determined in learning about what the ex-guardian went through, in reality and not rumours. He had to give him a few points of interest, but still his guard was up. His trust was given only when he mentioned a few personal facts that only Nightmare and him knew from their childhood, so that's when he learned that Blue actually played pretend with the good ones, but in reality he was on Error and the Bad Guys' side.

When he told him about what happened, he saw the taller skeleton almost throw up. He doesn't blame him, he can guess that even with trying to be strong, he still was sensitive with a few things. He often showed his disgust towards his nickname, even with Dream's constant mentions that he didn't minded it.

As far as he knew, only Blue (and the obvious son of a bitch that Ink is) knew about his nickname being "Golden Whore". The Underswap guardian mentioned that he heard one of the Bad Guys ask who the Golden Whore was that everyone on the multiverse seemed to hate them more than they hate the bad guys, but thanks that he winced at the nickname, they avoided the talk about it. It didn't cease to worry the dreamer, he actually didn't wanted his brother to be called "The Golden Whore's Sibling and his gang", that would be so humilliating for the king.

But, for a moment, luck is on his side because the gang still has no idea who this "strange violent person that was nicknamed as a whore was".

Dream often killed thousands of humans form any Human thing related AU and send their dead bodies to Horrortale as anonymous.