"It's okay! Could be worse! Could be worse! We're fine! Okay."

Dad finally reached the launch pad again and placed both his hands directly at his sides, which caused him to hover in place again. He spun around slightly before the repulsors turned off and he dropped to the ground again. He sighed in relief and looked back at me with a smile as he regained his balance. He then turned and looked at DUM-E, who raised the fire extinguisher like he was getting ready to spray dad again.

"NO! AH AH AH AH AH," Dad yelled at him in warning, causing him to drop his "head" to the ground. Dad then turned around and looked back at me with annoyance before his frowned turned into a smirk. "Yeah, I can fly," He said smugly, walking away from me.

"I'm jealous," I smiled at him as he walked away before I looked at him curiously. "So... what's next," I called after him.

******************************************************************************

"This is so awesome," I said in amazement as I watched JARVIS screw dad into the rest of his suit.

Dad smirked at me in amusement as he reached for the faceplate of his suit. "JARVIS, are you there?

"At your service, sir," I heard him tell dad.

"Alright, Ally, do your part," Dad told me, causing me to nod and walk over to his computer. "Engage heads up display."

I did as he said with a smile before looking over at him. "Check."

"Import all preferences from home interface," He told me.

"Yes, sir," I nodded at him, doing as he asked.

I watched as the screen changed to where I could see both him in his suit and see what he was seeing. I watched as the suit mapped out the entire garage and identifying all of the cars and equipment dad had down here.

"Alright, how's it going Ally," He questioned me curiously.

"JARVIS has been uploaded and your online and ready."

"Can we start the virtual walk-around?"

"Importing preferences and calibrating virtual environment," I said as I started typing on the computer.

"Do a check on control services," He told me.

"You heard him, JARVIS," I called out.

"Yes, Miss Stark," JARVIS answered back before parts of the suit began moving to ensure Dad's safety.

I waited a few minutes before everything stopped moving. "Alright, test is complete. I'll power down the suit and begin diagnostics."

"Uh, yeah. Tell you what. Do a weather and ATC check. Start listening in on ground control," Dad told me, causing me to look over at him wide-eyed.

"Uh, dad, there are still tons of calculations that are needed before an actual flight can even be considered," I told him.

"Ally, sometimes you got to run before you can walk," Dad told me in a condescending tone.

I took in a deep breath before facing back towards the computer. "Alright, I'll at least be on Bluetooth so we can still talk," I told him, placing the earpiece in my ear.

"Whatever. Ready? In three, two, one," Dad's suit started up and he hovered a few seconds before he started flying out of the exit to the garage.

I listened as dad hooted and hollered as he flew out of the garage and began flying through the night sky. I looked at my screen and smiled at dad's look of pure joy on his face.