My Prince

Title: My Prince

Author: @Alyloony

Genre: Romance | Humor

Status: Completed | Published

*****************************

Arcie tried her best to enter Prince Academy, the school for elites in spite of being a commoner just to follow her first love. But after she succeed entering the school, she realized how far is the distance between him and the guy she loves and how it is impossible for them to be together. Being a commoner, she was always being bullied by her classmates and doesn't have any friends. So she decided to stay in shadows until she graduates. But when her last year in Prince Academy came, she became involve in six people which they called them selves Star Six, that made her final year turned upside down.

Nakahilera ito sa top stories na favorite ko no'ng mga panahong baguhan ako, silent reader lang ako noon actually. Bili kayo ng Book kung gusto niyo. Maganda rin 'to, isa sa mga stories na kinaadikan ko. Cliche ano? Yung si mayaman at mahirap nagkainlaban, pero hindi pa rin nakakasawa makabasa ng mga ganitong klase ng story. Nakakatuwa sina Jiro at Arcie, super love ko 'yang dalawang 'yan. And then akala ko panget mga ugali ng S6, hindi pala.

Wala na po ang story na 'to sa wattpad.

This book is already available in book stores nationwide.