Chapter 19~New family member

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

It's been a week since we have adopted fanxing which is now wang fanxing. His stuttering has stopped by now. We enrolled him in a nearby kindergarten, hoping that he will be more social and maybe make some friends.

Our parents haven't been notified about their new family member yet, so today we were planning to eat out at a restaurant and introduce fanxing.

"Zhan zhan, where is fanxing jumper?!" Yibo had shouted halfway across the house. "I think it is in the living room on the couch," I replied while putting my clothes on.

Once I finished, I saw baby fanxing with yibo on the couch ready to burst into tears. "what's wrong baby?" I said coaxing my voice to sound as baby-ish as it can be.

"Mommy's making me wear the jumper!" Yibo sighed after the sentence was said. "Today will be windy and we will be going out for dinner with your grandparents. So be a good boy for me and but on your jumper, please~" Making my voice extra soft while speaking to him. 

if you are to harsh on him he can go out like a bomb anytime and anywhere, that's why we have to be extra soft with him.

"ok~," Fanxing said with a happy voice after hearing that he will meet his new grandparents, the tears instantly disappeared.

Yibo had left while I was talking to fanxing, getting everything ready in case of an emergency.

After some time we set off to the destination. Arriving 10 mins early. 

"Hello is there a reservation for Xiao zhan?" Yibo said while looking at the receptionist. "please take a seat we will be there with you shortly." "thank you"

We sat down on the chairs next to the entrance, made for waiting as there were many customers at this time of day.

Around 4 mins later we heard a call for us. "Reservation for xiao zhan, six adults and one child?" " yes, that would be us" I shouted back while raising my hand.

Yibo had been carrying fanxing, while I was holding his bag. We went to our table waiting for our parents to come. While waiting we talk about how the company is going and fanxing's health. 

Looking up we saw our parents come in and started waving our hands. Fanxing to and extra mile and stood up going to my mother and hugging her leg when he wanted to be picked up.

"Hello, little guy where are you parents?" My mother asked

Fanxing pointed to our table. Following his pointed finger, our parents looked at us with widened eyes and shocked faces.

Getting over their shock they finally decided to sit down. The first thing they asked was.

"When did you adopt a child." Yibo's dad had started the conversation.

"last week"yibo had replied looking very satisfied with fanxing in his lap.

"Why didn't you tell us" This time it was yibo's mother who spoke.

"that's because fanxing was finding it hard making friends and socializing so that explains why we didn't want you guys to meet him so soon. we thought that he will be panicked with all the attention." 

"Good enough reason," My mother said, "why don't you come to grandma sweetheart?" My mother had continued.

With a smile, fanxing hoped of yibo's lap and spread his arms out waiting to be carried. Yibo looked at him in betrail. Giving him a peck a smile bloom on his face.

Our parents accepted fanxing with open arms, while we started ordering all they could think about was how cute fanxing was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                       Bye Bye~