Towards this unified offense of mother and son, Bai Chang Feng was rather pleased inside over this. He's very angry still over his daughter's fate at the hands of these people so the grudge he held only got suppressed, not dismissed.

"Alright! My Medicine Sect is big and wealthy anyways, a few extra mouths to feed is nothing for us. Since your so-called husband and father is such a weak person inside then it's best to leave him anyways!"

He too doesn't want such a cowardly in-law!

"Don't go too far Bai Chang Feng!" the chief was downright livid in his face.

Not only does this old fart want to steal my son, he's also trying to steal my wife!

"I'm only enduring you because I don't want my son and my granddaughter to be sad, don't think for a second I am scared of your Medicine Sect!"

"I don't care," Bai Yan shrugs then to cut in. Smiling all the way as she turned to the Zhong brothers: "Shifus, do you two also want to come back to the Medicine Sect with me?"

Her grandfather was currently supporting her father. As the good daughter and granddaughter, it's only proper there be no internal conflict and only good support.

And sure enough, Bai Chang Feng became rather satisfied inside. That's right, Yan'er is taking my side. So what if she's related to these people, it's always the grandfather that's the most important, HA!

Chapter 733 "The Furious Bai Chang Feng (10)"

In terms of importance the Misty Fairy House was definitely up there, but to the Zhong brothers who just had a new lease on life, their newfound student remains to be number one. What's more, the both of them knows fair well that Bai Yan wouldn't really make a move against her own relatives, merely an act to scare the chief in order to get some good old payback for what he did years ago.

"I also want to go to the Medicine Sect. I won't be your son-in-law though, but I can be your god-son, how about that?" Meek in his demeanor, the womanizer decides to join in on the fun as well after getting the full picture from their conversation. He's the latest one to come over so it took him a while to understand what's been happening.

Or a granddaughter's husband is good too....

Of course, that's something he would only say aloud if he wasn't related to Bai Yan. Now that he knows the girl was his niece, the idea had long left him. He may be a womanizer but he's no pervert that's interested in incest.

"You... all of you..."

Chief Wu Wei nearly puked blood at this outrageous setup, Do they all want to drive me mad or something? Also, when did I ever say I want to give Yun Feng to that goddess?

"That's right," Bai Chang Feng happily adds oil to the mix by nodding approvingly. "I only have a daughter and son in my lifetime. To be able to get another son from out of nowhere is not a bad deal at all."

The womanizer's eye blew up with glee: "Elder Bai, are you saying you agree? Oh Father, you are my father from now on!"

"Xun Huan!" the chief snaps out at his second son, "your real father here isn't dead yet, how could you go recognize another person as your old man! Oh what misfortune, how could I have created such a unfilial son!"

Puckering his lip to one side: "And look at how Big Bro turned out? He's always been filial and obedient to you, and look what happened. In the end you only wanted to give him to that goddess. Thank goodness I was young back then so she didn't fancy me, but now that I'm older and handsomer than my brother, I can be sure she would ask for me instead. If I have to offer myself up to an old ancient hag, I would rather leave and become Elder Bai's son."