Two fists met, forcing Muzhen to falter backwards like the previous exchange again. There's venom in the old woman's eye right now like a snake trying to bite its enemy to death.

"Zhongnan!"

If it was only Zhongnan around then this venomous old hag would never back off, even if it's in front of the chief and the madam. However, there's also the younger brother Zhongbei to the side! If the both of them united and worked together then she could never come out on top in a direct confrontation.

Sweeping a glance over from Muzhen to her two shifus, Bai Yan comments to stop this: "Shifus, let me handle this for you. Whatever grudge you hold against this old hag, your student I will get it back for you!"

Blinking their eyes, the two seniors didn't know what else to say. Sniffling, water quickly swelled out of their tear ducks due to the happiness they felt.

Bai Yan was only just starting with the grand show she prepared. Killing Mu Leng merely counted as the appetizer to force Muzhen to experience the same pain she imparted on the two fellas. The main course was yet to come.

"Yan'er, are you also a Monarch Rank?" After a moment of hesitation, the younger Zhongbei decides to ask after working up the courage to get the truth.

During the moment when the girl retaliated, the energy fluctuation definitely exceeded an Earth Rank and gave away the secret.

"I'm sorry for deceiving you two before. I'll be sure to give you a proper explanation later," Bai Yan sounded apologetic. The two old seniors treated her with sincerity so the guilt could not be denied.

Chapter 712 "A Good Play's Opening (7)"

A current of warmth filled Bai Yan's heart because she deceived them yet they're still willing to believe herself.

In comparison, the rest of the onlookers were gawking in frenzy over the astonishing news.

This lassie is a Monarch Rank master?

"Oh Yan Yan, you are a monster!" The womanizer grumpily comments, "You were only a King Rank three years ago, how did you reach a new stage all together in this short period?"

At first the people only assumed the woman must be an old lady who maintains her image well like Muzhen did, but it's apparently not the case based on Xun Huan's (womanizer) suggestive words.

A twenty something years old held powers equivalent to an elder of the Misty Fairy House, if that's not a genuine monster then what else could she be? No genius could match that talent, not even the greatest younger generation of this age!

"Chief!" Muzhen whirls herself to face the lord, "Leng'er is my student. Just because she's at odds with her doesn't mean she can kill my Leng'er, isn't this too much?!"

Chief Wu Wei frowns: "They had an agreement beforehand so I'm not in a situation to intervene."

What does he mean by not right to intervene? This old fart is clearly abandoning my apprentice because of the talent displayed by that bitch over there!

Fuming with disgruntlement inside, Muzhen hated her lack of ability. As much as she would love to tear the perpetrator to pieces, she could do nothing but swallow the indignation.

"Muzhen, you should be praying for yourself instead of worrying about your already dead disciple. If I find out you are involved with today's case then you can forget about living!" Jun Tian Yue (wife) threatens, her eyes sharp and dangerous.

It looks like the elder council needs a good cleaning. Dirt like this one is no longer needed....

Muzhen's heart shuddered at the intimidating threat. Bowing her head, she firmly pressed away that hatred so others couldn't see: "Yes Madam."