o n e 🖤

Third person's POV:

"I'm sooooo bored! What should i do?" A sigh escape from her soft lips as her h/c hair sway along in the gentle breeze. The grass tickled her s/c skin and her e/c eyes stared boredly in the clear blue sky. The h/c haired girl was just sitting in the grassy hills near Liones. It was a sunny yet clear day for a journey.
"Yo Y/N!" A voice came which made her snap from her train of thoughts. Her e/c eyes met a pair of bright green orbs. A young boy with a head of blonde hair, a silly goofy grin plastered on his features as he bend down on her level. The h/c haired girl formed a smile back at him.
"Hello Meliodas! How are you today?" She replied sweetly and ruffled his messy, unruly blonde hair.
"I'm doing great thanks! I'm here to tell you something." Meliodas replied back and he sat next to her.

"Well we're gonna have a celebration today at the Boar hat today for saving Liones and i want you to buy the food supplies for the tavern. Can you do it now? Since we might run out of food soon." Meliodas asked and she accepted. This was the time when the Seven deadly sins defeated the former Holy knight, Hendrickson from destroying the kingdom and almost successfully releasing the Demon race. If he did manages to do this, Chaos would spread across the land. Y/N have this thought in the back of her head that there is a chance that Hendrickson might be alive but probably she's worrying too much. Is she?

"Thanks Y/N-chan! I knew I could always count on you." The two stood up and Y/N towering Meliodas's smol height. A lot of people mistaken Meliodas to be a young man or a child. But Meliodas is older than everyone thinks.
"No problem! Besides, I'm dying to taste Ban's cooking!" She drooled of the thought of it. This made Meliodas playfully roll his eyes at her.
"What's wrong with MY cooking, Y/N?" He asked the h/c haired girl which made scoff.
"Please! Have you ever even tasted your own cooking? It taste horrible! It runs in the family does it?" This statement made Meliodas pout.
"Hmph! Y/N-chan is being mean to me!" He made his voice higher and hitting the h/c haired girl playfully. She chuckled and the two finally stopped teasing each other.
"I need to go to prepare for the party. See you later Y/N-chan!" Meliodas yelled and she waved back at him as the two went on different directions.

*****

Hours later, Y/N made back to a tavern called Boar's hat with a plenty of food for the celebration later on. She opened the door, meeting a busy Meliodas and the other sins inside. Ban the fox sin of greed is cooking scraps for Hawk-chan, a talking pig. King the grizzly sin of sloth is floating around with his chastiefol as a pillow, Diane the serpent sin of envy is in Human size. Usually she's on her regular giant size but since she's the same size as us, she can enter the tavern whenever she wants. Right now, she's talking to King. Merlin the boar sin of gluttony is just sitting drinking her wine. Gowther the goat sin of lust is nowhere to be found. And last but not least Elizabeth, helping the costumers as usual. Y/N noticed how Meliodas looked at Elizabeth.

There was a hint of sadness lingering inside his eyes that no one notices anyone but her. After all, she is Meliodas's lover. Speaking of lovers, Y/N has a lover. Deep down inside, she believes that love exist. Even demons can love. Y/N is a demon herself. Only Meliodas and Merlin knows that.

"Y/N-chan! You're back already? That was quicker than i thought." Meliodas's attention averted to the h/c haired girl and soon, everyone else's.
"Yeah duh. It's pretty busy today at Liones. Everyone was being nice to me that they let me go first in every store i go to!" She exclaimed while having flashbacks of the nice compliments and the smiles of the townspeople.
"Anyways, where do you want me to put it ,Meli-chan?" Asked the h/c haired girl.
"At the food cellar of course." Y/N nodded and went down at the food cellar.