Chapter41-I cant live without you.

Start from the beginning

"Look, I.. I'm sorry babe, i-it's just that--" I stuttered, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Hey, hey don't apologise, I understand" Harry whispered, as he wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my forehead.

I looked up, into Harry's shining green eyes, as his face grew closer and closer.

Our lips finally met, and it seemed like I hadn't felt his lips melt into mine, in forever.

I slung my arm around his neck, as I began tugging at his curls.

He pulled me closer towards him, as his grip around me, tightened.

"I love you" he mumbled into the kiss.

"At least one of us feels that way" I joked, as I pulled away.

He gave me a heart breaking look, as he shook his head.

"I was joking!" I exclaimed.

"Sure you were" he said sarcastically, as he folded his arms, and stuck his nose up in the air.

"What? I was! I do love you, Hazza-Bear!" I whispered, as I wrapped my arms around him tightly, and dug my head into his chest.

"I know you do" he grinned as he placed his head on mine.

*********

"Excuse me, are you here for Monica Meek Miles?" A doctor said, as he walked up towards Harry, Zayn and I.

"Y-Yes" I mumbled, as I stood up.

"Well, follow me" he demanded.

I held Harry's hand in mine as we followed the doctor, into 'Room397'.

As soon as I walked into the room, I instantly saw, Monica's frail body laying helplessly, on the cushiony hospital bed.

I ran up to her, and bent down on both knees, as I began to pray.

"Almighty and Eternal God,

You are the everlasting health of those who believe in you.

Hear us for your dying servant Monica Meek Miles,

for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy,

that being restored to bodily health,

she will give thanks to you, I plead to you my lord.

Please bless Monica with your kindness, and give her some strength to recover, as if she leaves this wonderful world,

more will follow in her footsteps. " I whispered, with tears streaming down my face.

I lifted my head, and looked at Monica's delicate body, "how could anyone do this to her?" I croaked.

"I don't know, beautiful.." Harry sighed, as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Harry, I love you" I mumbled, as I looked into his bright green eyes.

"Forever" he mumbled back.

"And always" I giggled, as I gently kissed his nose.

Louis walked in, and instantly teared up, as he saw Monica.

"Hey Lou, don't worry, it's going to be okay" Liam said, as he slung an arm around Louis.

"No it's not! If she dies, then the last memory that Monica and I have shared, was of an argument, where I was yelling at her, and she was crying!" Louis yelled, as he tried to pull his hair out.

"What argument?" I asked, confused.

"You know.. the argument about how Monica kissed Louis, on the twitcam, accidentally.." Liam whispered.