You Are Not A Stranger: Chapter 22

Start from the beginning

"Jiyang!?" Yibo looked at his friend with 'are you kidding' look.

"Jiyang!?" Hao Xuan blurted out gaping at Jiyang's wild imagination. "I am not that weak."

"Pffft...hahaha... Jiyang ah Jiyang." Zhan tried to control his laughter. "Don't worry, they didn't even lay their hands on him."

"Jiyang, why did you phone Zhan instead of me?" Yibo said

"You could have phoned me either." Hao Xuan said feeling a little hurt.

"Well, that because..." Jiyang rubbed his nape. "Xiao Zhan's name was there in the first in my call log list."

"What!!?" Hao Xuan and Yibo said in unison while Zhan's brain took time took time to process that sudden news.

"Song Jiyang!" Hao Xuan raised his voice. "Do you have a crush on Xiao Zhan or what!? Do you really like him?"

"No no..." Jiyang shook his head vigorously. "It's...Yibo asked me for Xiao Zhan's number and while sending the number to him, I mistakenly phone Xiao Zhan. Before the ring could start I cut the call. So...Xiao Zhan's number is there first in my call log."

"Wang Yibo asked for Xiao Zhan's number!?" Hao Xuan's eyes widened as he shifted his gaze from Jiyang to Yibo while the latter looked away to avoid being asked.

"Why not Little Devil?" Zhan smirked. "He is my friend. So he can have my phone number."

"Stop calling me Little Devil!" Hao Xuan whined.

"Why do you call Hao Xuan Little Devil ?" Jiyang asked innocently.

"Jiyang, we can discuss this later." Yibo interrupted. "Zhan is injured and he needs rest."

"Hao Xuan, drop Jiyang at his home," Zhan said trying to stand without Yibo's help.

"Zhan, you are not in the state to stand of your own," Yibo said trying to support Zhan.

"Wang Yibo, actually I am capable of fighting again," Zhan smirked as he stood straight and moved his head sideways to activate his resting neck muscles.

"You don't need to act as a hero now." Hao Xuan rolled his eyes. "Or...should I tell jiejie?"

"Hao Xuan!" Zhan shouted. "You are blackmailing me?! You are blackmailing your childhood friend?! Oh my God! Wang Yibo, protect me, I don't want to live anymore." Zhan said, dramatically falling into Yibo's arms.

"Zhan, you know what, you become hyperactive when you are injured." Hao Xuan said and then looked at Yibo. "Wang Yibo, this big kid needs you. Take care of him."

"By the way, Hao Xuan, don't tell anyone about this," Zhan said in a serious tone. "Not even to Meng Ziyi."

"But they will eventually find it out." Hao Xuan replied worriedly.

"Don't worry." Zhan smiled. "I will stay at Li Bowen's house for a few days. I cannot let Shijie see me like this. You don't know, how ferocious she will become if she finds me injured like this."

"Will you go to university tomorrow?" Hao Xuan asked.

"Mn." Zhan nodded. "It has been almost 5 to 6 days that I didn't attend university."

"You are not allowed to attend," Yibo said coldly. "You are still injured."

"I agree with Yibo," Jiyang said.

"I cannot stay idle at home." Zhan sighed. "I already missed important classes related to important business."

"Ziyi will find out if you attend classes." Hao Xuan said.

"I will tell her about this." Zhan smiled. "Hao Xuan, we got two tigresses with us. Both Ziyi and my shijie becomes ferocious like tiger is they find me like this."

"I agree." Hao Xuan chuckled. "I really do like both our tigresses."

"Leave it," Zhan said. "Hao Xuan, go home now. It's already 1:00 am. Yibo will take care of me. So don't worry. Take care of Song Jiyang."

Saying so all of them left that abandoned house. Hao Xuan left first with Jiyang and then Zhan was about to get into the car, Yibo interrupted him forcing him to sit in the passenger's sear beside the driver's seat. Zhan at first opposed the idea but he was too tired to drive, so he let Yibo drive the car. 

As Yibo was driving the car, he found an unusual silence. He wondered why Zhan wasn't saying anything or teasing him. It felt odd. When he turned his face to check on Zhan, he found him sleeping like a kid. Yibo's lips curve up into a smile. 'Sleeping like a kid' Yibo thought as he drove the car.

After 40 minutes they reached Zhan's home. Yibo unfastened his seat belt along with Zhan's. Zhan was so tired that he even didn't stir.

"Xiao Zhan," Yibo called softly to wake him up but Zhan didn't even move. "Xiao Zhan wake up. Xiao Zhan." Yibo shook Zhan gently and then Zhan opened his eyes.

"What happened? Let me sleep." Zhan mumbled as he turned his face other side avoiding Yibo.

"Zhan, first let's get into the house okay? Then you can sleep as much as you want." Yibo gently said.

Zhan looked at Yibo like a kid who just woke up unwillingly. He got out of the car and stood before the door. Yibo followed him.

"Type the pin code," Zhan said.

"You tell your on code to random strangers!?" Yibo asked in surprise.

"No," Zhan said yawning. "You are not a stranger. Type the pin and open the door. I want to sleep."

Zhan instructed Yibo and the latter opened the door. As Zhan stepped himself, he let his body fall on the couch.

"Zhan! Not here." Yibo sat as Zhan made himself adjust comfortably on the couch.

"I know." Zhan rubbed his eyes. "Go to my room and take whatever dress you want from my wardrobe and change your dress. I am coming after drinking water."

Yibo nodded and went upstairs. Zhan lazily got up from the couch. He poured water into his glass and was about to take a sip suddenly he heard Wang Yibo's voice.

"Xiao Zhan!!!! What is this!!!!!???????"

___________________

My dear sweet readers, I need help from you. I have participated in BLUE STAR ICY AWARDS. I have qualified in the round 1. But for round two voting is done. The book with maximum voting will qualify this round.

Can you guys please vote for my book Fate Or Destiny?

Let me tell you the process of voting. It's not that you have to vote on my book. In the BLUE STAR ICY Awards book, on the last page i.e. 'voting phase', you have to write (+1) beside the name of my book. You will find my book under the header of Rapunzel. I am going to tag the user here.

BlueStarCommunity

Please open the account--> Then go to the book Blue Star Icy Awards---> then open the last chapter/page---> you will find my name along with the book Fate Or Destiny under the header Rapunzel---> then comment (+1) beside my name.

Please do vote for my book.

1. Sorry for typing mistakes.

2. English is not my first language, so please compromise.