Chapter Seven

(Reader's POV)
"So!" Michelle went to the screen with a serious expression. "Your boyfriend."

"Oi!" Anna stated.

"What? I just wanna know if my friend is being treated nicely!" Michelle pouted at Anna.

"I am treating her nicely." Kukai said smiling. "You don't have to worry. If I do hurt her, then I'm pretty sure one of these guys will hit me."

"That would be me!" Yaya came in.

"Yes!" Michelle said then looked at her watch. "I have to go! Mom said that we are going shopping! Manga shopping!"

"Buy me a manga!" Anna told Michelle. Michelle jumped off of the balcony with clear pretty wings on her back.

"Bye!" Anna said pointing the camera to the brunette who was up in the sky.

"Woah!" Yaya mused staring at the screen.

"That's pretty cool I guess." Amu said being all tsundere.

"Tsundere~." Anna teased.

"I think my sister is back! I have to go and cook her food." Anna said looking behind her.

"Alright Anna." I said waving my hand.

"It was nice to meet you Anna." Anna waved to them and went to cook for her sister.

"Ok! Next is Alex." I said dialing Alex's number.

(Kukai's POV)
Who is Alex? Sounds like a guy's name. What is their relationship? I need to know!

"Alex!" (Name) called out. There stood a guy with a hat on his head. He was wearing a tank top. He looked pretty feminine but then again, traps.

"Oh hey (Nickname)." Alex called to her. "Who're those?"

"These are my friends." (Name) answered with a smile on her face. "And this I my boyfriend."

"Say hi for me!" (Name) looks back a us.

"Alex said hi."

"Hi Alex."

"They said hi."

"I gotta go (n/n)." He said. "Andrew said we were going somewhere."

"You're still with that douche?" (Name) asked in an annoyed voice.

"Whatever (n/n)." Alex glared at (Name). The screen turned black.

"Why did she look so angry?" Any asked concerned.

"Oh her boyfriend abuses her. I tried to get her to break up with him." (Name) said sighing.

"What! She?" I asked confused.

"Did you think she was a dude?" (Name) asked grinning. "Then again, she does dress like a dude."

"You really do have weird friends."