•chapter twelve•

Start from the beginning

"i'll be fine mom, thank you" i said while hugging her.

i said bye to my dad before heading back upstairs to go back to sleep.

i decided to text lexie first tho to tell her i wouldn't make it today. she said she completely understood and she hoped i felt better.

i looked at the time, 7:58. i would usually be leaving for school right now, but i just went back to sleep.

i woke up and checked the time, 10:32. i love sleeping in.

i saw that i had a few texts from kio and then i remembered i forgot to tell him i was staying home, so he thinks i'm in class right now.

i decided to text him back.

messages

kio🥰
hey. how are you?

kio🥰
are you in class rn?

kio🥰
wait, are you mad at me, did i do something wrong?

addi🥵
of course not kio. i forgot to tell you that i decided to stay home today to take a break from the whole jason thing. i went back to sleep and just woke up.

kio🥰
whew okay i feel better now. are your parents home?

addi🥵
they are on a work trip for two days so i'm all alone but it's fine.

kio🥰
if you want, we could hang today?

addi🥵
i'd love too!

kio🥰
awesome! i'll pick you up in an hour?

addi🥵
sounds good:) byeee❤️

kio🥰
bye bby🥺❤️

aweeee he called me baby. ahh i love that.

i decided to go ahead and get ready.

i wore this with my nike af1's and my hair wavy:

i got done just in time as kio knocked on my door

i ran downstairs and he opened it and looked my up and down, then smiled. i blushed and turned away. he gently turned my face back towards his and softly kissed me.

i guess we kiss now, we just aren't dating yet. maybe he'll ask me today

"you look very cute" he said smiling and blushing

"so do you" i said holding his and and walking to the car.

he closed my house door for me then followed quickly because i was still holding his hand.

"we're gonna go back to the sway house because i want you to meet someone" kio said to me as we were driving

"okay, who?" i asked curious

"it's a surprise" he said to me

i giggled and looked out the window and soon enough, we were here

we both stepped out of the car and walked to the door. kio opened it and i walked in first.

no one was in the living room except a very pretty girl who looked at me with a dirty look, but quickly changed it to a sweet, innocent look as soon as kio walked in behind me.

"addi, meet sydney" kio said.

hey guyss! just to be clear, this is sydney

in the story, she has a huge crush on kio and she hates addi

in the story, she has a huge crush on kio and she hates addi. and there's gonna be A LOT of tea coming in the next few chapters so be ready:)

also thank you sm for 250 reads🥺🥺🥺

word count: 1,012
(ik it's not that much but still lol)

achievements🥺

#17- kio story's

#6- swayhouse

#67- bryce hall