prologue

It was a Friday afternoon after I was done at work for the week. I was lucky to have a full weekend break, i was quite excited because I really needed a break from the exhaustion at  work, I thought to myself I really needed some fun.

I looked around my room as i began to prepare for the movie date i had later in the evening, my room was quite a mess and I couldn't figure out what to wear already.

It was after turning my wardrobe upside down, I found a white, knitted, see through cardigan. It was my idea of a  perfect  movie date outfit, I don't do so well with cold, so it'll help with that, also it is a see through adding a bit of sexiness to it. 
Satisfied with that, I quickly picked up a black jeans and a black fenty puma suede shoe and I was immediately satisfied picturing the whole look in my head it was perfect.

I checked the time it was already 1pm and my movie was scheduled for 4:30pm so I had barely 3 hours to get ready, and God knows I really love to take my time when dressing up to go out....

The drive to the movies Is about 40mins from here.

I heard my aunt shout my name from the sitting room, "Tola Tola Tola" she called 3 times, i answered her and rushed downstairs to meet her before she starts her wahala (trouble )"Oh shit forgot to tell her I had to go out"I thought in my head.

I met her half way the stairs, she was  already on her way to meet me, I could see the anger in her eyes. I knew I was in for some shout so I stood there looking at her and then it started.

"Didn't you hear me calling your name since?" she shouted

I replied her and said "I heard you and answered immediately", she wasn't convinced with my reply obviously then, she just hissed and said "Anyways I wanted you to help me make some noodles and fried chicken for me and my baby". I thought for a while and said "okay" Because, i still had some time and i had to be on my aunt's  good side to be able to go out later.

I got into the kitchen to make the noodles and fry the chicken and in about 30 mins I was done.

I  dished food and went to give her, then I used the opportunity to tell her I'll be going to the movies soon, she glared at me for a while and said okay. with that I rushed upstairs into my room.

it was 2:49 when i checked so I rushed into the bathroom, took a very quick shower and rushed into the room..

I stood in front of the mirror and took a look at my body, I thought in my head, "I actually ain't as bad as I think," I stood there naked taking in every inch of my body.....

I looked at myself , "M height is 5'4, my skin is what is referred to as the caramel skin tone, my plump lips is pink beneath and brown at the top, my slight curve, oval shaped face, not too skiny but far from being referred to as fat or thick" .

I looked at my boobs once again and "God They looked so beautiful, perky round and quite appealing to the eyes" I thought...

While admiring my self, a phone notification brought me back to reality and I realised that I had barely 30mins to dress up...

I quickly put on my undies and started my makeup, I was done in like 25mins, threw on my already packed clothe and shoes and I completed it with my black cross back and quickly rushed out of the house.

I booked my uber, and within a few minutes the uber guy got to the front of my estate which is at ikate elegushi, it is just opposite the beach...

I got into the car, there was a little traffic but I got to the movies just before the movie time...

I looked around "Twin waters" it is at VI one of the good places in lagos, I was kinda excited cos it was my first time at this place and I heard it has other interesting stuffs inside like that arcade games in Rufus and bees I thought to myself " I'love to come to the arcade games sometime soon".

Still in my thoughts I looked ahead and saw Jide the guy I met on Instagram, we've been on line friends for a while so we finally decided to meet for the first time at the movies today.

Jide was not very tall, chubby, bearded and kinda cute and a had a brown skin which really suites him, not exactly the kinda guy I'll have a crush on but he could also pass as a friend and if he's cool enough we could actually be in a relationship I thought.....

so I didn't expect this chapter to be this long because I really didn't want to bore you guys, but I still  hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter...

I'm still excited and kinda not sure about the book cos it's my first but j really hope it comes out out great

thanks for reading guys I love y'all