|Chapter 1| {*WHEN I LOOK IN YOUR EYES*}

Stampy's POV

Well, a new girl came to our school. She is so beautiful and cute. She has pink hair and curly hair and she also have blue eyes. When I Saw her, I fell in love quickly. I just can't stand it because she is so beautiful. She is as beautiful as a rose.

Well the new girl is named Amy Lee. In our school, when you enroll here, they will give you a different name. Me, my last name was Willy and was turned into Stampy. Just like Squid, Jumble to Squid. Mary-Rosie, Sherto-Squaishey and Justin-Lee Bear. They are my best friends. Amy's name last time is Jessica. Oh, I'm so In love.

Okay, the 1st subject of Monday is Math. Some say Math is hard and some say Math is easy. For me, Math is easy, and that's what my best friends say too. "How about we ask Amy?" Rosie asked me. "Sure!" I replied. Amy was just 2 chairs away from me. "Hey, Amy, what do you think Math is? Hard or Easy?" I asked Amy Lee. "Of course Math is easy!" She replied cheerfully. "Okay." I answered.

Lee Bear's POV

Well, when Stampy told me that he likes Amy Lee, my heart came pounding. I also like Amy Lee. Not of the reason of Stampy but because she wears what is right and she has good manners. I just can't stop it. When I look in her eyes, I just feel like no one else is in this school but only the two of us.

Okay, I don't want to Tell Stampy about this because he will tell me that I am a stealer. And then, Rosie gave me bad news. "Amy Lee has a crush! The most handsome boy in this school! But that boy has no girlfriend! His name is Chu Chu.

Chu Chu joined the story

"Chu Chu also likes her!" Rosie said with a surprisingly voice.

[NOTE: I know that Chu Chu is ugly but I used my imagination to make him handsome. Because I can't think any more Minecraft characters]

I can't believe it! Chu Chu and Amy Lee likes each other! This would be bad news to Stampy too. So, I went to Stampy's house right after classes. I told him the bad news that Rosie gave to me. Well, O wish I didn't tell him because he's gone crazy. He shouted at me and slammed the door.

Well, it's crazy that you're gonna tell a bad news to a person that is going crazy. That's the first time I've ever been shouted and slammed by the best friend. I told my other best friends what Stampy did to me. I also realized that Stampy is not going out with us but going out with a different group.

Me and my best friends took off to go and talk to Stampy. I talked first "Stampy, I'm sorry of what I have done to you, O know that you are angry with me, but please, forgive me." "Okay, I forgive you Lee Bear, I just got out of my mind." Squid talked second "Stampy, why aren't you going out with us but going out with different friend groups?" "I am not really going out with them, I just tested it. But Guys, I still have you as my best friends forever or BFF!" Stampy shouted cheerfully.

"Yay!" We all cheered