"Yeah!" 

"Yay!"

"Man!"

"Crap!"

"Amazing!"

I heard mixed replies throughout the crowd, but suddenly it all went quiet. Chiron came out of nowhere and said, 

"All hail Avery, daughters of Zeus, lord of the gods, lord of the sky. Blessed by all the gods and goddesses."

"All hail," there was a general murmur throughout the crowd. 

Man, I was claimed!

Thalia's POV

We had just lost the game, thanks to all the incompetent losers I have to work with, when Avery was claimed. By Zeus. I have a little sister? Are we full? She was about to show me a picture of her mother and her when she was a baby but we got cut off. I exchange looks with Jason and then walked over to Avery. I get down on my knees so I'm at her level.

"You're my big sister, now?" She asked, quietly.

I tried my hardest to not let a tear fall out of my eye, I have a rep to uphold, "I always have been, and I always will be."

Jason walked over and crouched down, too, "Hey." He said softly, "I know you don't know me that well, yet but I can't wait to get to know my little sister. I've always wanted one!"

"Really?" She asked

"Really,"

"Avery," I inquired, "Can you show us the picture of you and your mom?" 

She nodded and pulled it out of her pocket. She unfolded it and before me was a picture of MY mother, of our mother on it with a small redhead baby. 

"What's your last name?" I asked

"Grace, why?" She said

"Because we're full sisters, and Jason's your full brother."

A goofy grin came over her face and she giggled. Her smile disappeared after she looked at Jason.

"What happened to your lip?" She asked

I wiped off my hands and Jason groaned as I smirked, "When Jason was little, he tried to eat a stapler."

Avery started having a laughing fit. She was so happy and bubbly, which I hadn't seen much before. Then something changed. An angered, and a more than the normal angered Nico came running our way. At this point everyone but me, Jason, Will, and the 7 had cleared out. 

"Oh no," Avery whimpered, "Hide me!"

"Avery," I put on my best stern voice, "What did you do?"

"Um well, you see—-" But she never got to finish because before she did, Nico came over, grabbed her by the arm, and pulled her away. 

"Nico, I'm—" was all I could hear before they got too far away. I exchanged glances with my friends.

"Anyone know what that's about?" I asked

Everyone shook their heads. 

"I'm going to go check up on this," I said, "you guys start cleaning up and make sure none of the campers kill each other."

"Yep," Annabeth said

Percy smirked, "Just like always." 

I turned and started to head towards the Hades cabin in a run. What could Avery possibly have done?