But still I had a bad feeling about this mask and my head was hurting a bit too when I was looking at it. Our journey with the boat was very long, until we found the spot we wanted.

Piper: Yeahy, we are here.
Prox: Wait, we're where? And how we are supposed to complete this quest without water breathing potions?
Zar: Relax mage girl.
Me: We have some friends in those places. You are going to take a quick liking to them.
Em: Girls, take out your tridents.
Ark: Let's go girls, it's mermaid hour.

And everyone jumped into the water, following our tridents to where our friends were.

Kelpie: *while hug-attacking Em* Em, I'm so happy yo see you again, haha.
Q. Truefin: Greetings Mysticons.

Then Zarya stepped in and did a sign to Queen Truefin to help us with the water breathing problems, while she took out her water crystal and transformed into the half human half water wolf "lady of the seas", the title we gave her.

Q. Truefin: Ah, yes of course. Water breathing.

She then raised her trident, her trident glowed and did a spell which gave us water breathing and... mermaid tails? Yes, this was the best thing in the world, for the most of us.

Piper: Oh, those tails are awesome.
Ark: Greetings Queen Truefin.
Me: Thanks for the fins your highness.
Q. Truefin: And I see Ranger from here has become the lady of the seas with the water stone.
Zar: That's right.
Em: Just a question, did Seren's tail sparked for one second or is this my idea? With no offence.
Kelpie: It sparked, because it's not a normal mermaid tail. It's an eel's tail.
Piper: Eel's tail? Let me...
Me: Don't...

I didn't manage to stop Piper and she was zapped with the electricity from my tail.

Kelpie: Yeah, I forgot to say that eels have electricity. This is why we use them to charge the tridents.
Zar: Good thing to know.
Kelpie: They are also a little slimy.
Me: Tell me about it.
Kelpie: But the slime makes it the fastest tail of all.
Piper: Well, it seems that you are the new Flash of the water Harret.
Q. Truefin: My magic has never done that before.
Ark: Again, thanks for the tails.
Prox: *in a little confused tone* Yes, thank you.
Q. Truefin: My magic also hasn't done that too.

While I had an eel's tail, Proxima had an octapus' tentscles. The next time maybe we'll see someone with a ray's tail, with the poisonous sting. Where we understand that they were an octapus' tentacles, we won't say it, but you've seen the episode, I hope.

Prox: Oh my... eh nothing to see here. There is no ink.

Kelpie: I missed you Mysticon Knight.
Em: I missed you too Kelpie.
Zar: *to Kelpie* Hey, stop zapping. Come here you little fish stick.
Ark: Okay people, let's finish the quest.
Q. Truefin: Right, the rift is from here. Shake your tails.
Ark: You coming Proxima?
Prox: Yes, right behind you.

I could see that she had a little problem with moving on, but I couldn't just stay there looking at her, mostly because I had some creepes from the mask, so I helped her with the movement. It was like doing breaststroke but only with your legs or maybe her tentacles. And yes, I know swimming and I know all the four styles.

Prox: Thanks Seren. Maybe living in places with shores and big seas had made you to swim very well.
Me: And some years in a swimming team. Now let's go, because this mask is scaring me.

Now on the other part, where Malvaron, Doug, Choko and Jessica were. They managed to enter the lair a bit stealthy at the begining, having only two hours to get out of there. Sure death guys, sure death. Anyway, on us again.

Q. Truefin: Come along everyone, we are making good time.
Em: *to Kelpie* Ha, now you chase.
Kelpie: *back to Em* No, you, haha.
Piper: *to Kelpie* And gotcha.