BABIES!?!?

ETHANS POV
I'm sitting there in Derek's newly repaired house, waiting for stiles to get the pack and tell them I'm here.
"So Ethan what have you been up to?" Derek asks trying to make small talk.

"What have you been up to?" I ask "I heard you proposed"

"Yup, and he said yes" Derek said making me grin.

"Congrats" I said patting his back.

"We're home!!!" Stiles sings entering the living room with the whole pack.

"He's happy" Derek says getting up and kissing his mate. "hey babe, what took you so long?"

"I didn't take long!" Stiles yelled, Derek surprised by the sudden anger.

"Hey guys" I smile at everyone.

"ETHAN!!" They all yelled. Giving me a group hug.

"Have any of you seen Jacob?" I say losing my breath from the death hug.

"He's coming" Lydia said sitting on the couch.

"E-Ethan?" Jacob is standing behind me.

"Hey alpha" I said turning around, to be brought into another hug.

"WAAAA!!!" We all stop to hear a cry coming from the closet. I open it to find to 8 year old girls.

"Shut up, they'll hear us" one says.

"I- i - can't it's so beautiful" the other one said still crying. SMACK "OWW"

"Stop or I'll make your mouth disappear" Derek grabs both of them.

"What are you doing in my house" he growled.

"Hi I'm Annabelle" the one in the flower dress said "you can call me belle"

"I'm Annabeth" the other one said grumpy. "call me Beth"

"Get out here Lucas" stiles shouts.

"Fine, fine" a raven haired boy crawls out from under the table, he looks like a freshmen. "You found us"

"How could I not smell you?" I ask poking my nose.

"Smell spell" Lucas said pulling out a piece of paper. "my friend valentine gave it to me"

"Why are you here?" Stiles asks pinching his nose.

"We're here to protect you" Lucas said

"From what?" Stiles asked walking up to him.

"From the other witches" he said sitting down. "they want to sacrifice you two"

"Me and Derek?"stiles asked grabbing Derek's arm.

"No, you and the baby" Lucas said making all of us confused.

"Um, baby?" Lydia asked looking at stiles.

"Oh so you didn't know" Lucas said "sorry, your pregnant stiles"

"What how, that can't be" stiles said "I'm a guy, I don't have the parts for that"

"Actually" Derek said awkwardly "it doesn't matter the gender of your the mate to an alpha"

"What!?!?!?!?" Stiles yelled "so you got me pregnant, if you told me that can happen I would still be a virgin, and not pregnant!!"

"How could you explain the mood swings?" Lucas asked making a point.

"I-I-I-I'm soooo" stiles starts to say "HAPPY!!" Stiles yells hugging Derek. "I'm going to be a father, or mother, whatever"