Chapter 2: CopyCat!

(Oh my god! Thank you guys for the positive comments. I really enjoyed them. I shall continue this story as much as I can but thanks for everything. Now. Onto the next chapter!)

Xuli's POV

I felt like they were trying to take something away from me.. or someone.

''Who are you?'' I asked them in an angry tone.

''Well. That's none of your business.''

The nperson whispered something into my ear and then knocked me out. I can't really remember what happened.. 

Nobody's POV  

Everybody was eating breakfast, except the new cadet who was driving around in the vroomster, or that's what she said. She was actually standing outside making a call to somebody.

''I'm going to check on my potions.'' Foz said, walking to his room. But a minute later running out yelling, ''One of my potions are gone!'' 

''JetPad, what happened last night?'' Ubercorn asked JetPad

JetPad replied, ''Last night, there were two Xuli's. One of them had stolen the potion.''

''The Xuli we know wouldn't do that. Would she?'' Kyan said. Everyone disagreed. ''There must be a copycat then. Where's the real Xuli, JetPad?''

''In her room.'' JetPad replied, once again.

Kyan got up and headed to Xuli's room and looked all over until he found me, unconscious in the corner so he picked me up and took me to my bed. 

Kyan's POV

Who would have done this?! I blushed as I stared at her. 

''Oh if you knew.'' I whispered to myself as I headed to my room.

I think I fell asleep eventually, but I remember in the middle of my nap somebody came and cuddled me. I didn't care. But I did when I woke up.

*A few minutes later* I woke up to see Xuli laying next to me hugging me. I blushed like crazy, ''When did she get here?!'' I thought. I decided to wake her up so she let go. 

''What is it?'' She asked, trying to open her eyes. Then suddenly, she let go of me and I saw she was blushing aswell. ''Sorry!'' She apologized.

''It's fine.'' I replied. Damn it feelings.. I do like her. Does she like me back though..?

(I'ma leave it on that. Cliffhangers. My favourite thing to leave storys on. If this is positive I'll make another chapter.)