Rescuing Jiyang: Chapter 21

Start from the beginning

Before Jiyang could say anything, the door opened with a loud bang.

"Talking about me? Am I that important person?"

A dark voice spoke out sending shivers down everyone's spine. That figure was standing on the same side of light, so they couldn't recognize the person.

"Who the fuck are you?" One of the kidnappers yelled.

"It's me, gege." That figure smirked as he came into the light.

"Xiao Zhan!" Jiyang blurted out

"Woah!" One of the kidnappers clapped. "I didn't even imagine that catching the jerk Xiao Zhan would be so easy. Love is really blind." He shook his head.

"Gege" Xiao Zhan walked towards that kidnapper. "The fight, the grudge is between you and me. Why are you pulling that person between us?"

"You haven't changed a bit right?" That man shook his head, with an evil smile plastered to his face. "Same voice, same arrogance, same recklessness, just like 6 years ago." He slammed the table before him. "Don't worry. This time we won't let you escape. Your boyfriend is with us."

"Boyfriend?" Zhan arched his brow while a sinister smirked appeared on his face. "Who is my boyfriend?" Zhan said moving towards Jiyang who was standing dumbfounded.

Before Jiyang could react, one of the kidnappers pulled him and put a knife at Jiyang's neck.

"Don't try to act smart Xiao Zhan." That kidnapper said. "If you act recklessly, your boyfriend will die."

"I think you picked up the wrong person," Zhan said confidently, walking towards Jiyang who was panicking being held at knifepoint. "He is not my boyfriend."

"Don't try to over smart us, asshole!" Another kidnapper shouted.

"You guys want to kill this candy boy right?" Zhan said tilting his head. "Let me do a favor for you guys. Let me kill him with my own hands." With a smirk, Zhan took out his pocket knife and proceeded towards Jiyang who was still being held at knifepoint.

"Xiao Zhan, no! You cannot do this to me!" Jiyang screamed as he couldn't believe Zhan's actions.

"Why not candy boy?" Zhan gave him a half-moon smile. "Because of you, I am here now. You are even my friend. So why not finish your story here?" Zhan walked close to Jiyang, keeping distance of few steps away from him.

"Xiao Zhan, we study at the same university. You cannot kill me." Jiyang begged.

An evil smile appeared on Zhan's face. On the other hand, the kidnappers got confused by Zhan's action and Jiyang's pleading. When Zhan noticed that the man who held Jiyang at knifepoint, he quickly attacked the kidnapper forming a deep cut on his hand which held Jiyang. Yelping in pain, that man removed his knife from Jiyang's neck.